Genderbent special

ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT GUESS WHATS BACK! LOVE-HATE!!!
Today is the genderbent special because...well...writers block.

James? Let's call male!Aphmau James...or could he still be Aphmau? Hmm.,..let's keep him as Aphmau.

Aphmau's POV

Tonight was the night that I had planned to play ponies with Zianna. (in this universe, Zane's Name is Zianna and Zianna's name is Zane)
Zianna was going to bring over some sweets and some ponies. I walked out of my room and heard a knock at the front door. I ran downstairs and saw Zianna at the door with Garnet and Lauran. "Before you ask, they followed me.." Zianna rolled her eyes and walked inside. "Hey girls..." I smiled and waved to Garnet and Lauran. "Hey Aphmau!" Lauran put her hoodie off and walked in behind Zianna. "Hello Aphmau..." Garnet walked inside and blushed. Zianna sat a tray of eleven cupcakes, Zianna giggled and looked at me. "I got hungry." She lowered her face mask and grabbed another cupcake, she stuffed her face. "Don't worry Aph, we'll be down here watching TV, you guys can go do whatever..." Lauran sat on the couch, her and Garnet smirking at me and turning on the TV. "Alright..." Zianna and I walked upstairs to my room. "Ponies bring me life.." Zianna lowered her mask and smiled at me. "Me too.." I smiled back and locked my door. I started walking towards the window, but tripped on one of my pony toys. I widened my eyes and fell to the ground. "Aphmau are you okay?" Zianna ran over to me and didn't notice, but she was sitting on top of me. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." once Zianna notice what was happening she had a blank expression and her face was a deep red. I smirked and grabbed the top of her hoodie, I pulled her down to me and gave her a small peck on the lips. "I'm fine now..." we both laughed but we were still blushing like crazy.

Not writing in this book for a while makes me wonder if it will still be popular...I've tried writing Garmau and all that but nothing has been as popular has this. I realize now that it's almost like a one shot book...I don't know...
Bye faithful reader!
~Dezu <3