Anime Con: (NO LEMONS BAD STOP)

APHMAU'S POV

"Zane I promise! Aaron's just coming to complete our costume!" I said frowning. "It's not that! It's the fact he'll be walking around the convention with his shirt off! It's disgusting!" Zane yelled as he wrapped the plaid scarf around his neck. "Besides, I don't even watch Fairy Tail!" "You would have been Gray if Aaron didn't already call it!" I say, taking a Lucy costume into the bathroom and changing. "Fine, only for you..." Zane sighed and sat down on the bed, waiting for me. (IF THERES ONLY ONE BED, WHERE DID THEY SLEEP? HMMM?!)

~At the con~

ZANE'S POV

"I can't believe Aaron ditched us..." I saw Aphmau say as she was crying in the corner near a trash can. "He would never do that!" She looked up to me, and I seen her big eyes that were flooded with tears. "Listen. If Aaron ditching us made you so sad, we can leave now and go get ice cream or something..." I sighed. "R-really?!" Aphmau sparked up and ran up to me...she hugged me?!

APH'S POV

I couldn't believe how nice Zane has been the last couple days...he's the only person who's really spoke to me..

"Thank you Zane!" I smirked and licked my ice cream cone. "Of course, anything to make you happy my lo- Aph.." Zane froze at the end...why? "What were you going to say Zuzu?" I teased using Zane's nickname since he used mine. "Nothing Aph..." He smiled and shoved the ice cream into my nose. "NANDA ZANE!!!" I yelled jumping on his back.

Well guys, this is part 1! Soon I'll have 2 out for you, just calm yourselves...tty guys later!! Hope you enjoy the "crossover"