Chapter 6, Reaction

Dan's pov

We all were all standing in the tree house silent just taking in Aphmau's story. We had no literal idea of how to take this all in. All of this? Shadow knights? Shadow souls? Relics? What is all this? I-I-I just don't even know what is myth and what is real any more.

Amy's pov

I-I-I knew mystical beings were real and all from my experience from witchery, b-b-but this?! I.Can't.Even on all of what's been told to us. At lest werewolves I could have expected, but all this? I don't even know.

Lizzie's pov

This literally makes no sense at all! Oli told me about beings such as werewolves but I thought that that was it. But now I've learned there are even more of these mystical beings as Oli called them. And one of my friends was one of them!? I've known her and she was never capable of doing things such as that. Sure at the time there wasn't capable of such feats!

Stacy's pov

How in the name of Notch does this work!? First Laurence turns into a demon thing and the Aphmau turns into an angel! Second Aphmau says all of this with still little explanation. We still have no idea about this "Irene Relic". But I know one thing.  Aphmau was not capable of doing this when we were younger. Sure it was only what  a couple of years ago but at most all she could do was well very small bits of the witchery Lizzie showed us. I just need to take all of this in.

Squid's pov

How in the name... I just. This all brings back memory of when those evil testificates took Auntie Squid and that evil witch killed them. I never had a good relationship with witches. It was hard to take in when Amy said she was technically a witch it shocked me as I had thought that all witches were bad, but she assured me that there were some good witches. I guess Aphmau is a good witch then?

Stampy's pov

I owe it to Aphmau and Laurence for putting and end to my enemy but I'm just confused. Laurence knew what that sword could do and that it would not harm him. Aphmau only partially explained her part. Laurence didn't explain his at all! I just don't know what to think. Should I be grateful, confused, scared?

Pat's pov

To be honest, THAT FIGHT WAS EPIC! With all these cool weapons and abilities I'm kinda jealous. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as confused as everyone else. But seriously these weapons and abilities are beyond anything I could even imagine.

Jen's pov

I'm kinda feeling a mixture of excitement, shock, and confusion. I'm excited because this could lead into a whole new adventure, something Pat and I hadn't done in a very long time ever since we came back from the Twilight Forest. Shock because still I've been on quite a few adventures and never heard of any of these things. Confused because Aphmau and Laurence still seem to be holding back quite a lot from us.

Aphmau's pov

I'm not sure what they'll think of me and Laurence now. Will they still think of us as just us? Will they be afraid of us? Will they think we're freaks? I-I-I just don't know. I've only come to be reunited with Lizzie and Stacy again only to still keep secrets from them and not tell them the entire truth. I don't know how this will all turn out and I guess only time will tell.

Laurence's pov(tell me if you want more in Laurence's perspective)

Aphmau only just recently reunited with two good friends of hers but after seeing what she can do and after her telling them the war of Phoenix Drop and the Irene Dimension, I can tell by just looking at her she thinks that they might not trust her. I just need to be here for her through all of this. Speaking of all this must bring back painful memories of having to leave Garroth behind. I just have to be there for her. I know I'm not Garroth, but I still have to be there for her.

Oh my cows potatoes could it be an update on Worlds Collide? Le Gasp! Sorry for the wait it's been kind of hectic for me but don't worry for the 17th is the last day of school and then I get summer which means moar updates! Well I hope you enjoyed, cat out!