Chapter 12, Learning the Truth(pt 1)

Lizzie's pov

Days had passed and Aphmau still hadn't told us the truth. Even Stacy and I can't seem to get it out of her. I remember her as always being so open. But now it seems she's reluctant to tell us anything close to the truth. It's even got to the point where Laurence has to tell them that she wants us to figure it out ourselves. What is it she wants us to figure out for ourselves?

Aphmau's pov

I'd tell them what I want them to figure out but, I just don't think they would trust me anymore or be my friends. I know I say that a lot, but it's true. If they knew, who I really was then I don't know how they'd react to it. A couple of days before they had arrived, Laurence, Katelyn, Travis, Aaron, Lucinda, Vlyad, and I went on a small visit to see Hyria. We wanted to ask her about how to open the portal to the Irene Dimenson. War was coming up and if we had Garroth's help, things might tip in our favor of surviving. I had been having flashbacks for a while so I had asked her out them too and she told us everything. She told me, 

I was Lady Irene. 

It came as a shock to all of us, especially me. She told us that Irene had wanted to live again with emotion thus creating me. I'm still getting used to the idea, but it explains why I can't really remember my past all that well. I remember Laurence saying, "I told you she was a goddess."  When we had found out. I still say oh my Irene from time to time then get confused because I am Irene. I'd tell my friends, but well when I had met them, they and myself at the time thought I was just a normal human. I don't know how they'd react to finding out their friend was a goddess. Not only that, but after the experience with HitTheTarget, I don't know how they'd react to Laurence being a shadow knight either. I just don't know how I could explain it to them.

Laurence's pov(didn't expect that did ya)

Everyone of our new friends keeps on asking Aphmau what her secret is and she won't tell them and wants them to figure it out for themselves. I honestly couldn't agree more. I mean, how would you react to finding out that your good friend is a goddess. It's not like I wa surprised or anything when I found out, I knew all along. And even if she wasn't, she'd still be a goddess in my eyes.

Stacy's pov 

I am determined to find out the truth. I want to know what it is. I want to help my friend, and the only way to do it is if I figure out the truth.

Ok, you guys know the truth now, but they don't. How will they react? Hope you enjoyed cat out!