Chapter 17, To Fix A Mistake

Stacy's Pov

How do you fix a mistake?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

What Lizzie and I are both trying to figure out.

But how can you fix a mistake like this. A mistake that you thought wasn't a mistake until you saw the hurt on someone's face. That someone is our friend, if she still even considers us as friends.

"Stacy, what can we do to fix this?" asked Lizzie.

"I don't know Lizzie... I don't know." I had responded.

That was what we had said, now we needed to know. We needed to not be in the dark about this. We needed to know how to fix it. We needed to know now.

Aphmau's pov

Laurence and I had left Lizzie and Stacy and gone back to the village. I acted harsh and need space between us, and there are other things to focus on.

Like the prophecy.

Worlds will collide and become one.

Darkness rises out of its realm.

The warriors will reunite to stop the darkness.

But without help from the other world's all will be lost in vain.

We know it means the Shadow Lord, more specifically Shad will come back. We know that it explained why all our worlds collided and became one. 

But that's what we know, there's more that we need to find out.

Stacy, Lizzie, both of you...

I know I acted harsh and should do something, but right now I have to focus on something else.

Lizzie's Pov

I want to fix this, I really do. I can't help but feel that if I hadn't suggested spying on Aphmau and Laurence then this wouldn't have happened. We could've gone about this differently, but we didn't. 

I don't know how to fix this. Neither does Stacy.

All I do know is we have to fix this, but we can't make this worse.

a/n

Really short, probably could've been done better, I've kept you guys waiting for to long and slowly trying to transition into another arc. Hope you enjoyed

-cat out!