Chapter 8, Decoding The Prophecy

Stacy's pov

I woke up from from my slumber in an unfamiliar place, until I remembered the events of yesterday and that I was in Aphmau's Tree house. I sat up on the bed and yawned. Paige jumped on my lap. "Did you have a good sleep Paige?", I asked. She responded with a tired happy bark. "Good.", I said. I was apparently the first one up until I saw Aphmau talking with a blue haired woman around our age. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but they were kinda loud so not hearing was inevitable. "Katelyn if dimensions our colliding with one another.", said Aphmau. "You don't think, those two dimensions would also collide?", asked who I'm assuming is Katelyn. "I don't know Katelyn, but something is causing this. Something powerful. I can feel it's presence, it's strong.", said Aphmau. "I can sorta feel it, it's like a buzz in the back of my head though, it's probably stronger for you, Laurence, Travis, and Lucinda.", said Katelyn. "If this is true then, the prophecy that Travis said. No. I think we'll leave that up to Emmalyn and Kennmur, besides we'll wait till everyone's up. I don't feel like waking them up.", said Aphmau. "Good idea.", said Katelyn and Katelyn left the tree house. I heard Aphmau sigh and she turned in my direction to see I was awake. "How much did you hear?", asked Aphmau. "From the part where you said something about dimensions colliding with one another to leaving it up to Emmalyn and Kennmur.", I responded. "Well you were going to find out anyways, well if you decided to come with us to find out what Emmalyn and Kennmur would make of the prophecy.", said Aphmau. "You know you can tell me what you make of this prophecy.", I said. "I really don't know what to make of it and besides its just a theory of mine.", said Aphmau. "Don't worry I won't judge you.", I replied. "Ok then. I think that the part of worlds colliding has to do with the shaking from yesterday.", said Aphmau. "So that means that we could be connected to this prophecy?", I said. I'm confused at this. I hardly understand how a prophecy works so I don't know if her theory is true or even if we are connected to it, but the evidence was strong so we'd just have to see. "I don't know Stacy, we'll just have to see.", said Aphmau. Just then more people were waking up so Aphmau suggested we get them some breakfast before we go see Emmalyn and Kenmmur. I wondered what could this prophecy mean.

Lizzie's pov

After we ate breakfast a blond haired girl with black rimmed glasses can up with a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. We all stood in a circle with the blond haired girl who I'm assuming is Emmalyna and the brown haired guy who I also assume is Kennmur. Aphmau, Laurence, Travis, and a blue haired girl also stood with them in the center. "Now, I assume we're all here to try and decode this prophecy. Correct?", said the guy I assume is Kennmur. "Not meaning to be rude, but we didn't get and introduction.", said Stampy. "Sorry about that. I'm Emmalyn and he's  Kenmmur.", said Emmalyn. "Now that that's aside I believe we should get down to what we were here to discuss, the prophecy.", said Kennmur. "Aphmau and Katelyn here have a small idea that possibly the part about worlds colliding has to do with the shaking from yesterday.", said Emmalyn. "Now the other parts, specifically about the part mentioning warriors is more vauge.", said Kennmur. "The part about darkness rising out of its realm is something we are worried about.", said Emmalyn. "Laurence, Aphmau, we believe you have an idea of what this might mean as you've spoke with Sasha about what's going on in the nether.", said Kennmur. Aphmau and Laurence's faces paled as soon as Kennmur mentioned the nether. "I know you both are uncomfortable about that topic, but please that information may be crucial to figuring out this line.", said Emmalyn. Aphmau took a deep breath. "From what we've learned from speaking with Sasha, the darkness rising may be referring to the Shadow Lord who's been trying to rise out of his realm for centuries. Now with the help of Zennix his recovery has been sped up so maybe that could be what that line means.", said Aphmau. "No, it can't be. They've been working for years, and even with all they've put in he couldn't be revived without a lot more of his shadow Knights. Zennix has had barly a few months at most he couldn't do it that fast.", said Laurence. "You remember what Sasha said, he's using shadow Knights to increase his recovery. With this it's possible that he could be revived within the year.", said Aphmau. "Hate to admit it, but Aphmau's right. I may not have speaken with Sasha, but you know who my dad is. He knew lots about the shadow lord, it was kinda like his idol. Not mine though, I'm not like my dad. But he looked up to that guy, and if there were any way of him getting to the nether back on the island I think that he would have risen decades ago.", said Travis. "I just, don't want to think of that happening though. That guy is horrible and I don't want to think he is rising.", said Laurence. "Emmalyn, Kennmur, do you think we can focus on another part of the prophecy?", said Aphmau. "Certainly, I think we've decoded this part. Help from other worlds though, that could be referring to the people that came.", said Kennmur. "But how do you know that is us? It could be anyone.", said Dan. "While it could be anyone, your dimensions specifically were the ones that collided with this one. It most likely not points to you guys.", said Emmalyn. It was like hearing the explanation from Aphmau again. All of us were silent. With Aphmau all of hers only referred to her and her friends, but now it referred to all of us. 

With school finally out I have more time to write chapters yay! Well I hoped you enjoyed cat out!