Chapter 1

Natasha's POV

Beep BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

"Ugh! Why!!!!" I said annoyed by the beeping.

I stayed under my pile of pink covers. After a few moments I pushed the covers off of me.

I got out of bed and walked through my very pink room

I looked in my mirror and looked at my wavy hair from not having brushed yet

I looked in my mirror and looked at my wavy hair from not having brushed yet. I went over to my door opening it and shuffling across the hall to another door. Only to find it locked.

I started banging on the door.

"Miguel!!! Halle!!! Mom!!!!! I don't know whose in there but get out!!!! I need to get ready!!!!!" I shouted not caring who was in the bathroom.

There was a male shout from the other side of the door, "You snooze you lose!"

I just groaned and walked down the hall to a new door knocking before entering. There was an older brunette woman who was just finishing her makeup who turned from her mirror to look at me, my mom.

"Miguel is hogging the bathroom again, mom!" I complained.

My mom smiled and said, "You know, if you wake up earlier like your sister you wouldn't have this problem."

"Well Halle is a morning person!" Was my only comeback, "I'll just go get ready at Peyton's'." I said and turned around.

"Okay Natasha. Also, I'll be late tonight." Mom told me.

"Alright, have a good day at the hospital." I said to my mom before walking out the room and into her room grabbing clothes and a makeup bag and leaving the room again. As I reentered the hall the locked door opened. A curly haired brunette boy came out.

"Hey Tash, what's up?" He asked.

"Miguel I'm probably gonna be late now because of you!" I said upset.

"No you won't be. Peyton won't let you." Miguel told me.

"Whatever, I've got to go. Love you." I said before walking downstairs and headed towards the back of the house.

"You going to Peyton'?" Asked a voice from the family room.

A short brunette girl came from the room.

"Yes," I said, but then turned to the girl and said, "I don't know how you manage to wake up so early every day Halle."

The little girl just laughed, "Bye Tash."

"Bye sis." I said to Halle.

Then I left the house and walked across the yard, past were the fence used to be and walked up the neighbors porch and opened the back door.

"Good morning Natasha." Said an old voice.

"Good morning Ms. Garner." I said politely to the much older woman in front of her.