One Day...One New Life

Yuki's POV!

*Please ignore the video!! it didnt work out Perfectly*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DONT GO AARON!!!! HOLD ON TO HOPE!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",You Yelled,Chasing Lillian As she disappered Into Smoke. You Fall to your Knees,Feeling Dead inside,While Someone picks You Up and carries You to O'Hkassis. "L-Let M-M-me G-g-g-g-o...." You Said Faintly. "AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You Screamed,Waking up from the Terrible And Absolutly Horrid Flashback. "Woah Woah Woah!!! Calm Down!!! Its Okay! Im Here!! Im Here........." Zenix Said Softly. "...Thank Goodness..I Was terrified..." You Said, Slightly Smiling At Him. Zenix walked Out So You Began To Softly Sing. You hoped someone would comfort you, But you then heard screaming outside and saw a little girl, Like A 8-Year-Old,Getting attacked by Vylad. You Slid Outside and started fighting HIm. He couldnt dodge alot of the attacks but you still got hit a bit. You did a backflip over him Stuck you katana in and twisted it sideway's,Then pulled it out, taking half of him with you. you looked at the child and healed her taking her inside. She told you her name was Mokaia But people spelled it Makaiya,and Called her Moka.You Adopted her and made her sleep in your guest room. You left and gave her some food and told her she would be fine. You Then drifted to sleep,and heard a clatter in the kitchen,knowing it was zane,he climbed into your bed and held you close to him. you fell asleep in his arms and remembered to give him a kiss.

Well What de HELL Did de cat Drag In?!

Im kidding holy crap!!!! Dont Kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well anyway i might end this book because people wont sign the HELL UP For parts! its annoyin as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well..Ill keep my CP Book up....But...this one...im not so sure....Well...Bye guys..and gals.......No One gets a cookie right now.....Bye.

- Author...KillianKitten