Once a bad day,a New One Comes Into Place....*SONGIFY!!! SongChap*

As Yuki Lowered Her Head,Sobbing To Herself Over Kaires Dead Body ANd Looked Up To See Zenix And I Smiled Sadly And Nearly Knocked Him Over When I Hugged Him.

"Sh..Shes Gone.." Yuki Said Quietly And Zenix Stroked Her Hair "I Know Yu...." He Stopped Short And Started Crying Into My Hair And We Cried Together. "Stay With Me...We Can Go Anywhere.." "The Darkness Swallowed Me Already.."

6 months later

Zanes been helping me with my Training....but without Kaire its just Not as fun...."Im Leaving Zane..Cya.." I Heard Zane sigh behind me and zenix was standing at my house door and i hugged him,crying once more "I Cant Move On Zenix.....i dont know why..." You Said Sobbing Unconcrontrolablly. "Well that makes my present even sweeter.." He said,Sidestepping,Showing Kaire Smiling As a Human. "Hello Yuki." She Said Smiling. It Might Seem Impossible But You Burst Into Even MORE Tears And ran up to her. "My Name Is Roxy Now!" She Said CheerFully,Small Tears Going Down Her Cheeks. "ZENIX THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shrieked,Happy As You Ambushed Zenix With Hugs.

Roxys P.O.V

Wait....Shes..Different Now... Oh Mary,Contrary How Does Your Garden Grow?  She...Seems Like She Doesnt...Like Me. Maybe..Its Because I Look Different? Or The Way I Act? Come With Me,And Youll Be The Seventh Maid In A Row~