When someone comes....Be ready for drama...

"No NO NOOOONONONONO!!" Yuki Said,Being Pissed off for a girl came in and took all your shit while you were sleeping. You hear a Slam against your wall's and slowly go outside to see the exact girl. you went up to her and asked her her name. "Elizabeth Hyson..Thats my name" She said. You looked around and saw Garte and Zane just looking petrified. "What did ya do?" You ask them,being fairly pissed still. "Uuuuhhhhh......WOOFO!" They yell after running off like Taz. You facepalm knowing that you wouldnt find them. "Well Elizabeth...Hmmm...Can i call You Ellie?" You say questioningly. "Uuhh...Surrre?" She says,Wether or not to trust you. "Good! So may i ask you..Are you bad..Or Good?..." You say also twidiling your thumbs. "Uh Bad Duh! Who wouldnt be?" She yells out loud. You Chuckle Darkly and push her against a wall with a sword "Then what the hell do you think your doing to Garte and Zane?!" You Yell even louder. You hold the sword closer but hear someone call out. "YUKI STOP!" Zenix Yells. "Z-Zenix?!" You turn to him,while Elizabeth gets the chance to kick you into the forest. "Z-EK!!!!!" You Yell. PLAY MUSIC NOW PEOPLE!!!!!!"Why did i trust her..Why did i trust myself?" You hear elizabeth Mumble. "YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zenix Yells. He runs over to you and helps you up. You hug him and start to cry. "What happened?...." Zenix says,with tears streaming down his cheeks too. "I Dont Know Zen.........." You cry. Zenix's Eyes go wide,remembering when you first met. "Im Zenix. Call Me Zen. Im Here To Take You To Your Home, Your REAL Home." 
He Hugs you tighter and then walks off, leaving you to walk home yourself. you touch the neckalace That Aaron gave you when you were kids and thought of him dead and smiled devilishly.

YOYOYO! i finally got an entrie...annnnd im feeling good bout' dis book! i think were-no...- I KNOW WERE GONNA KEEP THIS BOOK!

Eletric Cookie of awesomeness,Megalitricness...*Is that a word?...XD*  And...PUNNSSSSSSSSSSSS

Goes tooo...DEVILGIRL_1! Also the owner of Elizabeth Hyson! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

KillianKittenGirlyGirlOfWeirdos..

OUTOS!

Cya!