Zenix And the new Villiage

Y/N P.O.V

(BTW my name choice is yuki but you can just Pretend its your name instead!)

"Yuki. Please! Come On! Put on the dress!!!! The bride needs a dress!!!!!"

One of your guards are trying To Make You Marry Someone

AGAIN and Failing...AGAIN...

"No! im not going to be forced to do this! Ever! you cant make me do this.Its-Its...INSANITY!!!"

You Say as he puts the dress next to you.

"Please...Yuki....You NEED to do this!!....*WHUMP!* The guard Fell asleep....Somehow.......You look up to see a face...."Your welcome....im here to take you back home...to your REAL HOME" Says the stranger "Im Zenix..Call Me Zen" He says. "Yuki.......What do you want?....." You start getting dizzy...and then....You Black Out..*WHACK!* You wake up with a note next to you along with everything you own.

*Sorry For knocking you out...You seemed sick so i brought you here.I Hope i see you again....Watch out for some people.some are good...but seem bad...Good luck out there Yuki.-Zenix*

You Look around.Wondering where you are...but its a very beautiful sight.Theres flowers everwhere. a nice little waterfall with a little lake/Pond. Theres willow trees to keep you in shade too. To be honest,you dont want to leave! Its nice quiet and peaceful.But kind of Blunt.You sing a bit to feel better.

*QUE SONG*

You feel a little better after a bit of Singing. You take out your F/B and start to read.

A Guy with light caramel brown hair comes from the opening.

"Your good....But.....Eh might as well take 'er." You Hear this and take out your Frost Broadsword And Your Demonic Staff. you slash the guy with it and he starts to bleed. "Heh Heh...your a toughie...Well....Bye?" He Smirks "Im Laurence. Bye" He dissappers into a cloud of dark smoke and a note is left with his phone number on it. " Ugh.Cassonaovas....."

You Hear Clapping "Well Well...What do we have here?" You Turn Around to be face to face with a guy with a white and black mouth guard Black Hair and light blue eyes. You Smile. "Zane!....I thought you were stuck in irene!" You Giggle at his irritated face."Ugh How much i hate to love you.i swear if you could feel pain you would be in HELL right now!!"

He says with a Bad look and red eyes. You know Someone is behind you So You slash at them with your broadsword. you ACCIDENTILY hit Zenix in the place where the Sun.DOES NOT Shine. Zane falls backwards laughing at the zenix that just got OWNED..By a GIRL! "Ooowwww Bagaias!"

Zenix says with a Hurt Face "Gyah!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Zane breaks into a Laugh Attack. He wipes away a tear from all of the laughing. "o-oOOooOOooh.......Youu did Gooood Yuki!!! i nearly had a panic attack!!! FROM LAUGHTER!" You pack your things and you make a house under some willow trees while a stranger hides in the shadows. Next thing you see is Zane and Zenix running To you screaming and then...

Black Out.

*You can hear yelling and fighting but you get up and slash the stranger. You can see experessions of terror from the boys. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Yuuuukkkiii.....y-y-y-y-our l-l-l-l-ips....."

Zenix says in an equally terrifyed and worried tone of voice. you see that your lips are now Black...as black as a cat.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You scream and you Pass out. Leaving the boys standing there dumbfounded.

(Thank you for Reading! Tune in for the next part! im doing these on sundays and Fridays!

I Hope you enjoyed! Also if you want a character in this than put this in the comments!

YUP! its a contest!!

Last Name:

Family:

Personality:

Age:

First Name:

Nickname:

Magicks:

Backstory:

Crushes:

Enemies:

Evil or good (If good leave blank):

OK! Thats it for today! now if you excuse me I have to get Evil Auther,Lola And Percy, Out of the oven.

Bub Bye! UPDATE!!! I know i took some things from other peoples books in this here book,But im really inspired from them,so Shoutout to the author of Her Lips,And Her Hair! Thanks!

-Author KillianKittyOfWeirdnessAndFunHaveFunGuys!