If i left you....would you still find Me?

As I Walked Around,I Bumped Into a Dark-Haired Girl,and that sneaky Brunette,Who was Watching me on the first day. I Glared At Him And He Winked. "Who Are You? Because I Recall You as Sexay...." He raised His Eyebrows OMFG WHAT AM I DOING?!   The Dark-Haired One Slapped Him At the Back Of His Head And Mumbled "Stupid Laurence....." A FlashBack Flashed In My Head.

"C'MON YUKI! Keep Up!" Laurence as a 12 yearold Said,Running In The Forest. "Im C-LAURENCE LOOK OUT!" I Shrieked,Just As Laurence Was Thrown Into a Nether Portal. I Haven't Seen Him Sense.

"L..Laurence?!"  "Yuki?...." His Eyes Widened,And he Put me into a big Hug. "HPMH! I guess you like her now HUH LAURENCE?!" The dark haired one i learned whos name was Aphmau Yelled. "Who's That?"  I Said In Wonder. "Oh that's Aphmau,Lord Of Pheonix Drop. A Couple Of Guards Went Missing Atleast...Hm....5 Days Ago. we've been Worried,since that day,so we went out to find them." Laurence Said,Amused. You Flinched and Cringed a Bit,and Laurence Started to flirt on you,when Zenix,Riding on a VERY Annoyed Kaire,Came In And Grabbed Laurence,Threw Him Into The Tree's And Kaire Kicked Aphmau To South Africa. It Was Funny,I Mean Yeah,But I Could've Told Zenix it was fine.

I Didnt.

Because i Really Didnt Care. Because it was REALLY funny!!!

As i regained My Posture,Zenix Was Just Staring At Me and He Patted On Kaire,So i sat Behind him and put my arms around his waist,and i felt him smile *PLAY MUSIC NOOOWWWWWW~~~~~!!!!*  As We Rode Back,Zane Gene And Garte Had Set up a Party For Me.

We Partied And I Invited Sasha,Michi,And Ivy And We Played T/D After,i had to Kiss All the Boys,Then Run out of the house,and Smile. And Scream. And Shake My Bootah. It Was Terrible.

"I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN LIKE,5 YEARS!" Sasha Yelled Excited,And We Started Making a Pillow Fort,So We Fell asleep In The Fort. Moka Slept With Me Too. All The Boys Stayed With Me,and We Had Strawberry Chocolate Pancakes,With a Side of Chocolate Icecream With Sprinkles and a Waffle Cone,Which Had Dried Up Syrup On I-IMMA STOP NOW IM GETTING HUNGRY!!!!. Anyway We had a Blast,Then

Kaire Was Found Nearly Dead,Shot in the Calf,By a Pheonix Arrow. I Looked Over to See......Aaron.

THATS ALL FOR TODAY!

Im so happy.

either that or my hungers getting to my head. ANYHOO! Sorry i haven't Updated in a While. i went camping,then to my friends house for a week,i had to go to EXPLORE,Then my computer shut down.

IT WAS TERRIBLE!

Anyway,i want to shoutout toooo..Mc_Diares_Fan4life!

HERES YOUR AMAZING MEGALIGHTNIGHTHINGY COOKIE!! OF AWESOMENESS!

((;;)