Chapter Five

Chapter Five-Forks high school.

Renesmee pov

Aunt Alice was having a vision. I turned to my father and his face was frozen. He clenched his hands into fists. I looked at my mom.

" Mom whats going on?" I asked while i began to tear up of fear.

"Sweetheart don't cry. Somebody just passed by the house, thats all."

I could tell my mom was lying to me. Clearly there is a problem, which is why my dad is furious.

"Bella why don't you take Renesmee to the cottage, while Alice and I go get some food for Jacob and Renesmee." my dad said as he gave my mom a wide eyed look. My mom threw me on top of her back and ran to the cottage. Once we got there she set me on the small ottoman near my bed and sat down next to me.

"Mom whats wrong?" i asked. "Renesmee honey, like i said someone just passed our house thats all. I don't know who yet but your father will tell me soon." My mom said as she kissed my head.

An hour later Aunt Alice and and dad came back and they brought jake and i some Chinese take out. My mouth watered as i smelt the sesame chicken.

As soon as they set the bag down i ran into the living room in the cottage and began to eat. I was starving. Jake then showed up 2 minutes later.

"Wow Ness, you couldn't wait for me?" "Sorry jake i was just so hungry."

"Ness i think you don't need human food, i think you need to hunt." Jake said as he sat down and began to eat.

My mom chimed in. " Yeah sweetie, its been a while since you had blood. I think thats why you are so hungry. If you like I can take you hunting tomorrow morning?"

"Sure momma, i would like that." i said as i chowed down my chicken.

The next morning I went hunting with my mom and I got to have my favorite animal blood.

Mountain Lion blood. Delicious! My mom loves Elk blood.

We returned home after about 2 1/2 hours. As i walked through the door to the main house my father was standing by some school supplies.

"Hello Bella,Renesmee.Did you enjoy your hunting time together?"

"Yes daddy we did." My dad then walked over to my mother and kissed her. He then walked back over to the school supplies.

"Renesmee, you start Forks High school tomorrow. I got you some supplies to get you started. I also bought some supplies for Jacob as well. He will be driving you two to school tomorrow." My father said as he handed some stuff to me and my mother. My mother and I put the supplies in my bedroom thats in the main house. I will be living in the main house now so my parents can have some time to their selves in the cottage.

I finished organizing all of the supplies in 2 hours. i was a little hungry so I walked downstairs to find something to munch on. But an amazing aroma entered my system. Grandma Esme was making chocolate chip pancakes. Just what i need.

I sat down right when she handed me a plate.

"Wow somebody is still hungry." Grandma Esme said as she stood by my side.

" I know grandma, but i should be good until dinner after this."

" Okay Renesmee, well i will be in the garden if you need me."

A second later grandma Esme was in the garden.

I finished my pancakes and i washed my dish. I walked over to the couch. I sat down looking at the time.