Chapter nine

Chapter nine- surprise

Renesmee pov

Its already 4th period. I have algebra 2. Jake is already almost done with his work. Yet I have yet to start mine. I'm just so excited to see grampa Charlie and Sue on Sunday. I stopped day dreaming of seeing my family and started my work.

Mr. Davy walked up to me and Jacob.

" You guys are really good. Would you like to switch to a more advanced Algebra class?"

Jacob and I looked at each other. I read his mind. Jake wants to and so do I.

"Sure Mr.Davy. When do we switch?" I asked.

"You guys can go to the office and get it switched right now. Let me just write a quick note telling the secretary that you are moving to a new class."

Mr.Davy wrote the note and Jacob and I walked down to the office.

I really didn't like the lady in the office. I didn't even know her name and when I read her mind, I wanted to jump on her and kill her for talking about me and my beloved parents.

Once Jacob and I got to the office he decided to go and tell the secretary about us switching our class. I was glad Jacob decided to do that for me. So I wouldn't have to deal with my anger towards her.

I never get angry at anybody, but this woman pushes my buttons.

I walked over to Jacob and smiled politely to the secretary. I read her mind.

"Oh god. Its Renesmee and That other kid Jacob. The last time She was here, she growled at me. What is she part animal or part idiot?"

I looked at the secretary ready to jump over her desk. I guess that Jacob heard my heart speed up Because he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

Once she finished printing our new schedules it was already lunch.

Jacob and I walked into the cafeteria and stood in line for lunch.

Jacob got a soup because he has been feeling sick lately.

I got a fruit salad. I've been really enjoying human food lately.

Jacob and I found a table where it is secluded from everyone else. Once we sat down Jacob and I started eating. Jacob is eating slowly. I've never seen Jake eat slow. He must really not feel good.

" Jacob? Are you okay?"

" Yea Ness, Its just a little cold. I should be good in a week."

" I hope you get better Jake."

I hugged Jacob and then started to eat my lunch. When something happened.

A sent.

This sent was not familiar. But it was defiantly a vampire. The vampire was a boy.

Jacob looked up and had a worried look on his face. We looked at each other.

The unknown vampire walked straight to our table.

Jacob held my hand tightly. He is becoming protective and defensive.

" What do you want?" Jacob said.

" Whoa slow your roll 'wolfie'. I'm not here to fight. I came here because I know there are other Vampires here. I am alone. I have no clan."

" Wait. How old are you?" i asked as I got closer to Jacob.

" Im 25. I was changed 7 years ago. I am alone and I would like to have people to communicate with. My kind."

I read his mind. He is telling the truth.