Chapter Four- Moving Day

Today is moving day. Aunt Alice is running around telling every body what to pack and what to wear. She needs to relax. Maybe Uncle Jasper can help with that.

" Renesmee, don't forget your school books we got you for when we attend Forks High School. Yes Dad I know. Sorry sweat heart, Alice sent me up here to tell you that and to check if you are dressed in what she wants." " Dad she came into my room in the middle of the night and laid out all the clothes that I'm wearing now."

" Alright well I will leave you to your packing. Come to mine and your mothers room when your done. We need to talk to you."

" Okay dad." Then he walked out my room. I wonder what my parents want to talk to me about.

I went into my bathroom to get all my toiletries then I went to get my IPod so I can listen to my music while we drive back to Forks. Once I finished I went to my parents room.

" Mom, Dad you wanted to speak to me? My mom motioned to sit down next to her. I walked over to her and she lifted my hand to her face.

" Sweet heart we wanted to talk to you about Forks. What about Forks Mom? Well Alice had a vision, and she saw some of my old friends when I was human still in Forks. We are still moving but you will be the only one going to school. The rest of the family will go to school once its safe for us to go with you. Most likely it will be a year or two. "

" Wait,, so we are still moving and I'm going to school all by myself." Then my dad spoke. " Well not exactly. You will be going to school with Jacob." " So Jake and I will be in school together. What if we have different classes? Whats going to happen if I'm alone?" I began to tear up.

My mom hugged me and held my hand. "Renesmee, your father and I already called the school and made sure you and Jacob will have every class together." That made me feel a lot better. My dad sat next to me. " See Renesmee, you will have Jake by your side 24\7 and since he lives in Forks it couldn't get any better." Then my mom got up and held my hand. " Your name will be Renesmee Swan and you will be a sophomore, and so will Jacob."

I turned to my dad confused.

"Dad, Jake doesnt even look like a sophomore. If anything he looks like a senior. Who is going to believe that he is a sophomore?" My mom chimed in and said that it doesn't matter, and that I need Jacob at my side at all times.

After our little talk it was time for us to go back to Forks. I walked outside to my dad volvo and sat in the back seat next to Jake. It was super cold out side so I snuggled with jake to stay warm. He knew what i was doing so he put his arm around me. I felt a warm rush instantly go through my veins.

5 1/2 hours later

We arrived in Forks and we are taking the back road just in case my moms old high school friends are still roaming around.

When we got to the house, it looked exactly the same. It brought up old memories. But one thing was changed. There was an unfamiliar scent. I couldn't put my finger on it. Then i heard a gasp.

Alice was having a vision!

Hope you liked it. Please vote and i hope you have a nice day bye

Xoxo Emily