Are we really independent ?

I mean history says we are but do we define true independence . Are we really a free country to make our own decisions ? To make our own mistakes to build our success. Have we truly made a name for ourselves ? Are you confused by these questions or have they really started your thinking?

               We have plenty of businesses but are they ours . Are these fields and hills ours or do they belong to real estate companies or international businesses. Are we 100% bajan or whatever is trending and 10% bajan almost dead. We need to charge up . Where's the bajan vs normal people gone . Now its bajan trying to be everyone else . What happened to setting your own trend and being brave and beautiful. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and you need to pack up the media influence and be you . If who don't know who you are go on an adventure and find you. Your body is the temple of God and you should appreciate it and God. Stop playing church though. Really go church and give the thanks and praise for the many blessings you have. Stop taking things and persons for granted. A flaw I see in you is selfishness . Of course you think you aren't selfish and your being falsely accused but you really are. Why would you litter on an island that has blessed you with so much. I guess your to lazy to hold your junk until you find a garbage bin. Pride really pride in your country and yet you litter . I laugh to myself sometimes and I feel my heart hurt to see garbage flying through the windows of vehicles. But you figure its okay because people are employed to clean your filth up.  I mean this is your home not just your house . But the whole country. Others come here to enjoy what you don't seem to realize is a beautiful island and should be respected. Do you want to live in a pig pen ? This now stop pollution sure is going to help you make a beautiful pig pen for all of us. Also it wouldn't hurt you to do some recycling lessen the amount of things dumped. I guess you would only care when we can't breathe fresh air or drink fresh water. When the sun seems like a punishment when the rays get hotter and the ozone gets weaker. We can thank you the selfish and messy person for it . If you want to be messy let your life be messy but your home in order. Another reason your selfish because you have that quote oh you don't buy bajan because the things are expense . I guess its because we lack the circulation of money into our own business that is expensive to make and market our own . So since we fail to support one another we are therefore stuck with all our money going out and lack of employment availability. So being stuck in recession isn't just whoever you chose to blame fault but indeed ours. 

         Shout out to the real MVPs who bought bajan. Just being one bajan thing is not going to help . I've been to a lovely store which sells a lot of bajan products like creatively flavored soaps like chocolate waffer , lotions, body wash, oil, flour and even sorrel flavored ice-cream the ones in popsicle form (lollies) , chocolates , have you bought any bajan books there's a real nice store that sells them .These stores are in skymall and remembering store names is not my thing and neither is shopping. I felt so happy in that store . I bought a nice oil spray for my hair.  Also good quality can be expensive . We are blessed with so many talented people not just meaning artistry talents. But more like many other items can be bajan made if  we encouraged growth in the 100% bajan products . Many others could be inspired to make their products use what resources are island is blessed with. I mean fully ours not bajan and loading but bajan we lock and loaded in this crank . Not loaded as in a negative sense but positive , promoting growth and preparation. Are we really independent, depending on  the bigger companies to keep us afloat and people wanting to move to the land of oppurtunity. 

       We may be small but we can be just as success full and independent as bigger countries if only we shut down this selfishness and unfriendly ways. Once we work together we could be the island where dreams get achieved give people a wow . Not just be on the map but own the map. We don't have to be the little guys who get pressured and walked over by the big guys . We can be the feisty little island who won' stop until she/he is respected by the self confidence and determination . We can do this with God who has been our guide for he past 300 years. Our heritage and culture shouldn't be polluted and tossed aside forgotten . Have you been brainwashed to forget where you come fro. How much has been fought for and achieve for you to be where you are today . Better show some real pride and gratitude. Giving people silent and deadpan faces when they have enough broughtuspy to have manners to say Good morning, evening, afternoon, night or day .

Its time to make a change families . Stop make mock sport and get abroad this bajan and loading train. We going towards 50 years . Positive change and no not the change that requires technology to help, change that requires the people to do some old fashion things like to be unique and good old fashion church. I know plenty of blame as of late has been thrown at the church but is it really to blame take some responsibility.