*Chapter 20*

Tayjon started playing. I busted through the doors since Falecia didn't come in. Everybody looked at me. Tayjon smiled and resumed playing. "Never would have made it. Never could have made it without you. I would have lost it all. But now I see how you were there for me. And I can say, never would have. Never could have made it without you. I would have lost it all. But now I see how you were there for me and I can say, I'm stronger, I'm wiser, I'm better, much better. When I look back over all you brought me through I can see that you were the one I held on to. And I never, never would have made it." I began walking slowly down the aisle.

"Oh, I never could have made it. Oh, I would have lost it all oh, but now I see how you were there for me. I never." Tears fell from my eyes. "No, I never... I would've lost my mind. A long time ago if it had not been for you. I'm... I am stronger, I am wiser, and now I am better so much better. I made it through my storm and my test because you were there to carry me through my mess I am stronger, I am wiser, I am better, anybody better, I can stand here and tell you I made it anybody out there that you made it I'm stronger, I am wiser, I'm better, much better. I made it, I made it, I made it, I made it. Never would have made it." I went up to Mrs. Dearn. "Never could have made it."

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Dearn. I really am. Please forgive me." Mrs. Dearn pulled me in a hug. I cried on her shoulder. "I forgive you and I'm so glad to see you back." We pulled away and I wiped my eyes. "I've been through a lot these past months. I'm starting over but then find out I'm pregnant, it's hard." Mrs. Dearn wiped her eyes. "Just pray about it and everything will be ok. How is your daddy taking it?"

I crossed my arms. "He kicked me out. I don't have a place but I'm staying with a friend." Mrs. Dearn shook her head. "I'm praying for y'all. Can you make tomorrow's practice?" I shook my head. "I have an appointment. But the day after that I'll be able to make it." "Ok." I said my byes and walked out and hopped in my car.

I started it up and drove out the parking lot. I feel much better than I had when I first walked in there. My life gets better and better each day. I pulled up at Talveyion house and turned the ignition off. I got out and went inside and smelt food coming from the kitchen.

I went in the kitchen and Talveyion was cooking and had candles lit and the table set up. "I'm sorry to interrupt your preparations." He laughed and looked at me. "Actually it's for you. I know you've been through a lot so ta-da."

I looked around and a smile spread across my face. "That's so sweet. Thank you you didn't have to do this." Talveyion fixed a plate and had set it in front of one of the chairs. "But I wanted to. That's what friends are for." He fixed another plate and had set it in front of the other chair and pulled the chair out. "You go sit down or what?" I chuckled and sat in the chair as he pushed it up to the table.

"You're such a gentleman." He set down and looked at me. "You may think all drug dealers ain't got a little politeness in them but I was raised up learning how to be polite." I started eating and it was delicious. "That's good. You put your foot in this." We shared a laugh. "Oh. I started on writing my song." I took a sip of my water and set the cup down. "Spit." His smile faded. "Now?" I sat back and crossed my arms.

"Yea. I wanna hear it." He cleared his throat and pulled out a tablet. "Baby your the star of my eye that I can't help but to look. I want you so bad but obviously I can't have you. Everyday I see you, you make me smile so wide that my face would split. Everytime I fall asleep, dreams about me and you pop up in my head. Why can't I stop thinking about? Ooh why can't I stop thinking about you?" I clapped. "That's just the chorus. I'm thinking about rapping the verses."

"That was good. I like the way you talk about Miranda." My heart stopped beating and continued slowly. He hesitated a lil bit. "Yea. Sure." There was silence. "Well let me help you. I'm thinking about if you could add this but I don't know if you'll like it." He shrugged his shoulders and sat back. "All day. Everyday. 24/7 is how much I think about this bitch. She's my ride or die chick. I've been fuckin with her since day 1. My love for her is like ×100. My love for her is like a drug and I keep on being addicted. The way she smiles, the way she talks have me turnt on 10.10 seconds."

Talveyion started clapping. "I like that. You know what imma actually use that." Talveyion started writing in his tablet and I finished my food. I got up and put my plate in the sink. "I got it. This song go be a hit I hope." He put down his tablet and pen and scratched his head.

"Thank you Miesha. What would I do without you?" I laughed. I heard music play in the background. Talveyion got up and started dancing towards me. "Dance with a friend." Talveyion bumped my hip and we started bumping hips. I laughed. We danced to the music and all I could do was laugh. We came together and we looked into each other eyes. Talveyion ran a finger across my face and leaned down and kissed me.