*Chapter 21*

"Mmmm." Talveyion pushed me on a wall and kissed me from my mouth to my neck. I pulled off his shirt and he raised up my dress. He took it off and he looked at my body. "Are you just gonna stare or you go do something?" He grabbed my body and kissed my shoulders and the too of my boobs. He took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants and took off his shoes and pulled down his pants and stepped out of them.

He unhooked my bra and my nipples were hard as rock. He took one in his mouth and used his other hand and felt his way in my panties. He rubbed my pussy and I moaned. I heard him moan. Talveyion slid down my panties and I stepped out of them. He let go of my boob and did the other one. His finger entered my pussy and he spreaded my legs and finger-fucked me. "Oh gosh."

He pulled out and cleared the table. He picked me up and laid me down on the table and spreaded my legs and gave me head. "Oh yes. Oh shit." I pushed his head further down. My legs were shaking. "Oh God I'm finna cum." I let go and he caught every drop of it. He raised his head and pulled his dick out of his boxers. He entered me and started moving. "Ooh Talveyion. Go deeper to deepa!" I was in the mood.

*beep beep* "Ugh!" I hit the snooze button on the alarm and rolled over to Talveyion in my bed. I screamed. Talveyion got up. He looked around. "Oh gosh. Miranda!" He jumped out of bed and ran out my room. I looked at my naked body and tears fell from my eyes. I got out of bed and ran in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and there was dried cum on my stomach.

I rushed in the shower and scrubbed my body to death. What got into me? I don't know but somehow I had sex with My friend and I loved it. That's bad. I got out the shower and had put on my bra and panties and tried finding something to wear. I found a black v-neck sundress and black flats. I did my hair and grabbed my purse and rushed out the room.

I grabbed my keys and Talveyion put his arms around my waist. "I know you liked last night." I rolled my eyes. "Look I really gotta get to school." Talveyion had let go of me. "Well can you go to the recording studio?" I sighed. "I have a appointment but maybe. Now can I go?" I heard footsteps leave and I walked out the door. I got in my car and started it up and pulled out the driveway and in the direction of the school. Am I getting feelings for Talveyion? Of course not we're only friends.

The bell rang and I got up and met up with Kristina. "So what?" I went through my purse trying to find my keys. "Maybe not. My friend Talveyion wanna record his first song and I helped him with it and I wanna know how it goes." Kristina stopped walking. "So Talveyion more important than me?" I stopped walking and turned towards Kristina.

"He's been there for me. I wanna return the favor. I know I said I was go come but I'll just miss it and give you your present tomorrow." I walked out the doors and got in my car and started it up and drove out the parking lot. I checked the time and mashed the gas. "Oh gosh I'm gonna be late." I pulled up at the clinic and got out and went inside.

I walked up to the desk and about half of the girls there are pregnant. "I have an appointment with Dr. Barnes." The woman typed on the computer. "He's expecting you so go ahead and go." I walked down the hallway and to Dr. Barnes office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." I opened the door and Dr. Barnes was at the computer. He looked over at the door and saw me. "Miesha, I'm glad to see you." I smiled. "Glad to see you too Dr. Barnes." I closed the door and got on the bed.

Dr. Barnes grabbed a pair of gloves and put them on and started checking my vitals. "Everything good. Have you been taking your prenatal?" I shook my head yea. "Well lets see how your baby doing." Dr. Barnes dealt with the machine and I lifted my dress above my belly. Dr. Barnes got some gel and rubbed it on my belly. "Why the gel gotta be so cold?" He didn't answer and grabbed the transducer probe and placed it on my stomach.

"Lets see what's going on in this stomach of yours." I looked at the screen and I heard my baby's heartbeat. "We can definetly tell that you are having a boy. Now by the measurements and the timing, this baby should be due in March on the 9th." I looked at my son on the screen and it looked as if it was sucking its thumb. Tears fell from my eyes.

Dr. Barnes turned it off and I wiped my eyes. "I'll be right back." Dr. Barnes wiped off the gel and walked out. I put down my dress and called Kristina. "Hello." "Hey honey. Are you mad at me?" "No I'm over it." "Well if you want to know I'm having a boy and I'm due March 9th." I heard her scream in my ear. Dr. Barnes came in and handed me the sonograms. "Go up to the receptionist and set up your next appointment and see you then." I got up and walked out and went to the desk to set up my appointment. I left out the clinic with a smile on my face.