Chapter 32

::Hiii fellow readers&writers. Srry for the wait. I've had a lot going on in my family but i have manged to keep writing. My problem was finding internet to post them. Anyway my bestfriend finally harrased me enough to find internet and post for the impatient readers (i.e her). Sooooooo enjoy. Read. Comment. Vote. Fan. Pass Along.::

*Honorbound20

Confession #30:: ALWAYS remember to Cover up.

I woke up to the sun glaring at me from my window because my curtain was up. Why was my curtain up? Because I moved it so fresh air could come in. I remembered and then smiled. Paris had finally come last night. I smiled and looked at the window. I stretched and rolled over, this time not falling out the bed. I showered with a smile. I dressed with a smile. I kissed my parents with a smile. I ate breakfast with a smile. I left to school with a smile. When I saw Nina’s car, I smiled harder. As I walked off the porch I looked into the car and saw the backseat was empty. My smile faltered a little but I basically skipped to the car anyway. I opened the door and plopped in the car.

“Morning.” I said sounding very chipper. Nina looked at me.

“What the hell is with you two?” Nina asked pulling off. I threw my bag in the back.

“Ow.” Paris said sitting up. He scared the hell out of me.

“What the hell? Were you hiding back there?” I asked turning around in my seat.

“No, I was laying down. It’s Monday.” He said tiredly. I smiled at him anyway. He smiled back and winked.

“How did you sleep last night?” He asked like it was a regular question.

“I had the greatest dream.” I said resting my head against the seat.

“Oh did you now. What was it about?” He asked with that look growing in his eyes.

“I hit a guy with my window.” I said seductively. He was smiling until he realized what I said. He gave me the dead face. I busted out laughing. The more he frown the harder I laughed. Nina looked over at me and laughed too, then stopped.

“Is that a hickey?!” She yelled. I stopped laughing and pulled down the passenger side mirror. I angled towards my neck and frowned for the first time today.

“Oooh man.” I whined. It was bad too. Dark and red and noticeable as hell all along the right side of my neck. I kept touching it as if that would make it go away. No such luck.

“Where the hell did you get that?!” Nina asked still half yelling.

“Do you have any concealer?” I asked still frowning at how big the trail was. Paris’s eyes caught mine in the mirror. He was apologizing with his eyes. My first reaction was to be mad at him but something just made me smile again. I winked at him.

“Check in my purse. Paris it’s on the floor next to you behind my seat.” Nina said still stealing glances at my unnatural blemish. I heard Paris rustle around in the back and then a purse was thrown up front.

“Paris you ass!! You never throw a woman’s purse. That shits not stable.” Nina scolded. I dug through her purse like my life depended on it.

“It’s not in here, Nina.” I said starting to panic.

“It has to be. Hold on.” She said as she pulled up to the red light. She took the purse from me and started rummaging through it. I tried no to look in the mirror at IT. I had forgot about that one little detail that happened last night.

“OH MY GOD!” I yelled in aggravation.

“What?” Paris and Nina asked in unison.

“I had breakfast with my family this morning. A whole half hour, I sat and ate with them turning my head and everything. They saw. They had to notice the big dark mark that hadn’t been there yesterday!” I sunk into the seat and covered my eyes with my hands. I could feel the panic rising. The cars behind us honked their horns as the light turned green and Nina didn’t move. She was still digging in her purse.

“The lights green.” Paris said.

“They can wait.” Nina answered.

“What? It’s a green light on a main road. You can get a ticket for holding up traffic like this.” He said leaning up to the front. More honks and a car drove around us flipping us off and honking as well.

“This is a matter of life and death, Paris.”

“I highly doubt that.” He countered.

“Wanna bet Leo would agree?” She asked. Paris stopped talking and sat back in the seat. The light turned red again. I just sat there trying to breath away my panic.

“Found it.” Nina announced handing me the little container and her purse. I angled the mirror better and went to work. By the time we reached school. I was still panicking but it had dulled to a small worry. My neck looked way lighter than my face because if I had just done the spot where it was marked, it would have looked more noticeable. So I had no choice but to try to blend the rest of my neck as well and since Nina was like three shades lighter than me, it was a contras. Bad, but it could have been worst. Nina parked and looked me over.

“You look like you two-toned.” She stated. She didn’t laugh but I could tell she was fighting it. I sighed, took one final look at the mirror and dragged myself out the car. Paris waited for me on the other side and the three of us walked towards the schools entrance.

“It doesn’t look that bad.” Paris said. I heard Nina giggle and try to cover it up with a cough.

This was going to be an interesting day.