Part 1

Zayn POV

Today was the day when I am going to start shooting and recording my first song that is called "Pillowtalk". I am really exited, this song is going to be the start of my career as a solo artist.

So I went to the studio and the producer was already waiting for me to tell me

Producer: Zayn, you today are going to meet the model for the video her name is Gigi.

Zayn:ok

I went to my dressing room to get ready for the video, I guess Gigi was already getting ready

when I was done i went and sit in the coach and wait for the producer to called me to start shooting the video. Finally, he called me and in the set I saw the most beautiful girl on earth.

Producer: hey Zayn, this is Gigi as you now she will be shooting the video with you today.

Gigi:hi-she hold her hand out for me to take it.

Zayn:hi- I immediately take her hand and slightly shake it. It was so soft.

Producer:  lets start shooting -we went to position and start shooting.

Gigi POV

I was so exited to be the model on Zayn's Malik music video. I have always had a crush on him and today I was meeting him, finally.

I arrive at the studio and went to my dressing room and they did my makeup and gave me some cloth to put on when I was finish I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't be more happy with it i look great.

When I was done I went to the set to start shooting, each step I take get me more nervous. I was finally going to meet him, it was incredible! I arrive at the set and I waited for him when he arrived he look so handsome and beautiful, I almost drool myself. When Mark,the producer, introduce us I was kinda shaking but it was amazing. The best experience ever!!!!