Part 10

Perrie POV

It was obvious that Gigi was taking with Zayn the way she talked to him is the way I used to talk to him.

I know I should not be comparing their relationship to what we used to have because thy have been dating way less than what we did but is just inevitable, they seem so happy.

Woman: girls are you ready?

Jesy: yes, we are

woman:its time for you to go to the stage

us:ok - we walk out

Gigi POV  

I saw them walking out of my dressing room

I was like finally,Perrie hasn't stop looking at me and its creepy

Well I was ready and happy 

Zayn was so exited for this award and I knew he will win it 

He have work so hard for his new album and I knew he will be rewarded.

He deserved so much because of all the things he has open up about.

He has anxiety; when he was in 1d they always cover it make it look like he was sick but what he need it was love,love that he's supposed girlfriend/fiance should have given him.

He is happy with me now and I have no other intention that to make him happy. Because he deserve it. He deserve to have someone by his side when we is having a hard time. 

And I want to be that person that is going to be by his side ,the one he can always count on no matter what. 

Zayn POV

Today were AMAs and I was so exited to see Gigi because I haven't seen her in a couple of days and I have miss her.

I knew that Little Mix was going to be there but I didn't care all I care was about my girl.

My beautiful girlfriend, the one that is always there when I need her, she is just everything I want in life she completes me in every single way, she makes me feel so loved and so cared for that is unbelievable. 

Perrie POV

We finished our performance and went back to the dressing room but Gigi was not there anymore

Jade:You shouldn't care about them

Perrie: I know but I can't control it

Leight-Ann: you should

We finish changing and started gathering our things to get going

Zayn POV

I arrived at the AMAs looking like this (on top). I just wanted to see Gigi so bad.

I went to her dressing room. When I got there I opened the door and there was...