Part 7

Perrie POV

I was at Jade house with the girls and we were watching the celebrity news, when suddenly the hosts start talking about Zayn, that he apparently have a new girl, they start to pass the pictures of Zayn and this girl but you can't see her face which intrigued me. Who is she? Do I know her? 

It really confusing and kinda depressing that he forgot about me so fast. I mean I know its been a while but we were together for 3 years, I though he would take his time to rethink his life.

Jade: are you okay, Perrie?

Perrie: yeah, just a little disappointed, I dont know why really?

jessie: I know that you say you have gotten over him but do you really have or something inside of you kinda thought you were getting back together some time?

Perrie: I don't know when he send me the text that said that he was breaking up with me I thought it was a joke at first but the when I realized it was real my mind didn't process it.

Leigh- Ann: You really have to get over him because its obvious he is moving on

Perrie: I know, but is so hard to just let go of someone you love that much, we were 3 years together, you just can't expect me to forget about him that easily.

Jade:We understand that is hard but the best is to talk about it, don't close yourself.

Perrie: i will try my best to move on

they stand up from the couch and hug me 

I am so lucky to have them as my friends.