Part 2

Gigi POV

We started shooting the music video and it was incredible. We finished kind of late but it was totally worth it. I had so much fun and Zayn was such a gentleman with me. He is an incredible man. He was so careful and gentle with me. It was just wonderful. When we finish we said our goodbyes to each other.

Zayn POV

I reprehended myself for not asking her on a date. What was I thinking? I bet I was so amaze by her beauty that I let it passed.

She is soooo perfect that is unreal.

The video was great and sexy,it was definitive something different.

The song was hot and really bold.

5 days later

today the music video is going up

I am really nervous but exited and tonight I was going to the launching party

I  was finally going to see Gigi again. I had to look really handsome for her.

In the party there were going to be a lot of famous people so I had to make a good impression too.

7:00 pm

I dressed myself and I was looking good.

I was ready to go, so I sit to wait for the limousine; 3 minutes later the limousine had arrive

 Gigi POV

I was getting ready for the launching party. Obviously Zayn was going to be there so I have to impress him.

I knew that with this outfit I will impress him 

Reporter POV

Reporter:I am here in the launching party of "Pillowtalk" the new single of the singer, Zayn malik. The carpet is full of famous producers and singers. Of course all of them celebrating the launch of "Pillowtalk". The new single went straight to the top of the charts.

Reporter:We now see arriving Zayn Malik looking more handsome than ever.

Then the only thing you can see where the flashes of the cameras taking pictures.

Minutes later

Reporter: Now is arriving Gigi Hadid the  model of the music video. She look gorgeous in that white two piece outfit.

Gigi POV

I arrived at the launching party and inmmidietly the flashes blind me.
I saw Zayn a couple of feets away from me, he looked soo handsome.
I start walking down the carpet, there was even a carpet in the party. It was a really elegant and chic.
Zayn and I connected eyes and he started walking towards me and we pose together

(imagine that Zayn has his hand around her waist)

Then we headed to the inside of the establishment to start celebrating

Zayn POV

The night was almost done but I couldn't go without asking Gigi out

So I started walking towards her

Zayn: Gigi can we talk?

Gigi: yeah, sure- we started walking towards the office were I know we could talk in private.

Gigi:  what do you wanted to tell me?

Zayn:I wanted to ask you something

Gigi: of course 

Zayn:Gigi, will you go on a date with me?

Gigi POV

ahhhhhh

Zayn Malik is asking me on a date. It's a dream come true.

Gigi: of course I will

This is so dreamy.

Afer that we said goodbye and he told me he would call me to give me the details about the date.

Next Day

Perrie POV

The girls and I were watching TV in our house when a reporter appeared in the screen of the TV

reporter:here are some pictures of last night launch party of "Pillowtalk".-the picture start appearing in the screen.

reporter2:In the pictures you can see Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid looking better than ever

reporter: yes, this two were having a great time last night 

reporter2: yes and they deserved they work so hard on that video but it was totally worth it because is the most seen video ever in the history of music videos.

reporter:yeah, Zayn is killing it right now

reporter2: yeah, the videos is kinda sexual but incredible.

reporter:in the video you can see heavy make out sessions of Gigi and Zayn.

reporter2: well here is the video-(see the video ^^^)

Perrie: I couldn't believe that Zayn move on that fast from me

Jade: don't worry it is just a music video its not real

(the make out part start)

Jesy: that look pretty real to me-she said pointing to the TV

Perrie: yeah, he is practically eating her 

the video was sexual and mature 

The video end

repoter: that is all for today