Parte 13

Zayn POV

Zayn: Gigi Hadid I have loved you since the first time I saw you. You are my entire world and without you my life has no purpose. You are the air that I breath, the one that keeps me sane, you are the only thing I want. Would you accept this promise ring?

 Would you accept this promise ring?

I could see the shock on her face

Gigi POV

he was there asking me to take this ring that is going to mean so much to our relationship from now on.

Gigi: yes, of course baby.-I kind of said and shout at the same time but I was exited you can not blame me.

Then he slipped the ring in my finger and I started kissing him; more like eating his mouth.

Gigi: I love you so much- I said when we finished our make out session 

Zayn: I love you too baby- he said with the biggest smile in his face

This is the best night of my life

The next day

Today I have to go to an event. I knew people are going to notice that Zayn had given me a ring yesterday.

I was still in my hotel room with Zayn. I was waiting for my stylist and my make-up artist to arrive so I can get ready.

He was still in bed working in his computer so I went to sit beside him.

I put my head in his shoulder and he kissed my head.

Zayn: I have to go back to Los Angeles today- he says slowly

Gigi: really? Why didn't you tell me sooner ?

Zayn: I forgot, with everything that happen last night I didn't want to screw it. 

Gigi: ok- I kissed his cheek- I love you with all my heart

Zayn: I love you with all my heart also- he said and kissed my lips

The kissed was soon a make-out session until there was a knock on the door