The 3 girls move!

Tentens p.o.v
As me and Hinata,temari ran to the store to get an tv for the family we ran inside the store everyone was just shopping and looking we went to the tv section to find the perfect HD tv so we got an Samsung galaxy tv we all waited in different lines as i was waiting as I scratched my hair that was all wrapped up in a big bun then a boy with long hair skipped me I furrowed my eyebrows and said "hey weirdo,I was here first back if the line"he then said in a really smart voice which annoyed me veryyy much he said "I presume you have nothing in your hand while i do"I heard the trace of venom in his voice like he was kinda seductiveing me? For some weird reason I grabbed a kunai from my back and said "don't mess with me jackass"he chuckled under his voice and left with 4 other boys "damn,smartass" then I saw that temari and Hinata had the tv I then thought of that boy again Hinata asked me if I was okay I nodded and smiled yea!with that we walked home to put this tv down....
________________________________________________________________
hello,I was able to update because I think my mom will let me use my phones on the weekends since I got all a's and b's in my progress report since she was really happy and proud well,piece!✌️✌

________________________________________________________________hello,I was able to update because I think my mom will let me use my phones on the weekends since I got all a's and b's in my progress report since she was really happy and proud well...