The 2 girl move

Ino's p.o.v 
As me and Sakura went to get the groceries we were walking to the store and we got everything we needed on the list I checked everything off and said "well,we got everything in the list Sakura"with that we both went to the line payed for everything and we started walking back to the house I Checked my phone until someone bunked into me I fell but my phone k quickly grabbed it to see it had an crack in the side but it wasn't broken I got mad and said "Watch where your going you chipped my phone!"with that I looked at the person it was an boy with black hair and pale skin he looked at me and said "I'm sorry,may I help you up?"with that I huffed and said "I can get up on my own" I standed back up to see Sakura she then said "are you okay Ino?" I nodded "yeah,I'm fine"then we walked away going to the house...
________________________________________________________________
Hello!i finally update this story well I'm happy I did because I made an mistake in chapter the task if you noticed I said Ino and Sakura were going to get the tv while Hinata,temari,and Tenten were going to get the groceries but I mixed them up so sorry if I confused you guys😔Gomen,Gomen please forgive me😟well bye mii wonderful reader

________________________________________________________________Hello!i finally update this story well I'm happy I did because I made an mistake in chapter the task if you noticed I said Ino and Sakura were going to get the tv while Hinata,temari,...