It's a day for sleeping

“H-H-H-Haru-hi?” I stuttered again, trying to get her to wake up.

The host boys continued to talk amongst themselves while I was next to Haruhi.  All though I felt as if someone’s eyes were on my back. I looked over my shoulder to see the tallest one staring at me. I blushed and I could not take my eyes off him. I remember he was the only one not being loud or talking much for that matter. He started walking over to me and I still was not able to look away. His eyes so capturing, dark, and mysterious, his hair was swaying smoothly as he walked. He was so tall and breathe taking, I’ve never heard my own heart beat before. He kneeled down beside me still staring into my eyes, and slowly, yet softly placed a hand on my cheek. I’m sure he could feel my heartbeat in my cheeks. What was he going to do? Kiss me?

“I know this may sound weird… but Akitoshi-chan there’s no reason for you to be so shy. Especially coming from me,” The black haired student said.

I gulped trying to find the words in my brain, but they were so scattered and my mouth was dry.

“H-h-h-how-"

“We’ve meet before, once upon a time and I have never gone a day without thinking about you,” He said calmly.

My heart was pounding faster and I felt like his lips were slowly getting closer and closer to mine.

“Mori-kun,” I whispered as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

It felt as if my heart was lifted off this planet before…

I gasped as I sat up quickly, trying to catch my breath. I looked around the room and noticed I was still in the music room. Although it was late in the day as the sun was going down and brightening the room with a dark orange color. I looked around and noticed that everyone had left, and that it was just me… Or so I thought. I looked over to hear a light breathing coming from the chair next to the couch. I looked over and noticed the tall, black haired man sleeping besides me. He was in my dream but I have no idea who he is, nor do I remember him from my past. The only person from my past who I know is here is Haruhi. I walked over to him and kneeled down. His face was smooth and he lips slightly parted. Now that I think about it, he is really cute. He stirred slightly and opened his eyes.

“I’m s-s-s-sorry did I wake you?” I stuttered my question.

“No, not at all,” he replied.

He sat up and stretched.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“I’m not sure it’s sunset though,” I said.

“Curfew is soon, would you like me to walk you to your room?” Mori asked.

“You d-d-don’t have to.”

“Don’t worry about it, I insist.”

“Well than, thank you,” I grinned.

We started walking to the girls’ dorm and we got to know each other a little bit more. He was really nice and soft spoken like me. I actually stopped stuttering as we were talking. Once we got to my door we stopped and I turned to him.

“Thanks for walking me to my dorm, Mori,”

“Any time short stuff.”

“Heeeeey,” I pouted at his comment.

“I’m just kidding,” he said as he held his arms out to me.

I blushed and walked into his arms hugging his torso, he  smelt like

“Will you come to the host club tomorrow?” he asked in the embrace.

“Yeah, for sure!” I said not minding to spend more time to know the host club guys.

He pulled away, “See you tomorrow Nana-chan.”

“Good bye Mori-kun,” I said.

I didn’t realize it but the blush was still on my face.  I walked into my room quietly, hoping to not wake up Haruhi. Luckily she was asleep. I took a shower and dressed in a baggy shirt and laid in bed. Slowly falling asleep, I was excited to spend time at the host club, mostly with Mori.