Maid for the Host Club

The next day after classes, Haruhi and I went to the host club and she is actually doing an amazing job of hosting! I'm really astonished. As for me, the guests know I'm a girl so I'm not hosting at all, rather I'm taking tea and sweets orders. I walked over to the group of girls that Tamaki was flirting with and I set down their tea.

"Here you are madams," I said quietly.

"Awww she's so cute and timid!" One of them squealed. I blushed and bowed.

"T-t-t-t-thank you ma'am, but I am not worthy of s-s-such compliments," I managed.

"Ladies this is Nanako, she's our little maid, please be nice to her," Tamaki beamed.

Little?

I paused and started to walk away stiffly. I'm not little, I'm the same age as him!

"I've been hearing that the host club gained a new member, and a maid, but I expected one of higher class," I stopped walking.

I knew I was lower class, but did she really I have to say that? I ignored her and kept walking. From behind me, I heard a soft scoff of disapproval. I don't understand rich people. There was a shriek from the left of me and Hikaru and Kaoru were having one of their 'brother love moments' I think that's incest, right? I went to the back to get more tea for the girls. I walked out with a tray and saw Tamaki ranting (yet again) to Haruhi about something.

"It's not every day that one can be blessed with beauty on the inside and out like me..."

Haruhi was thinking really hard about something as Tamaki went on and on about his appearance and good looks and blah blah blah.

"Obnoxious," I mumbled.

Haruhi hit her fist into her hand in a way that I had just said whatever was on her mind.

"Nanako that was the exact word I was looking for!"

"You're welcome Haruhi," I replied softly.

"What was that?" Tamaki said as he stood next to Haruhi, trying to give off one of those 'sexy side looks'

"Obnoxious," Haruhi and I said in unison.

Tamaki faltered, curling himself into a ball.

"Wow, looks like the commoners saved the day," Hikaru and Kaoru said as they put a hand on Haruhi's and mine's head.

I giggled. The day had went on and soon the club hours were over. I was cleaning and whipping down tables. I hated this. I walked to the back to put the dishes away, but I couldn't reach the shelf above me. Stupid tea cups, why do they keep them up here? I felt someone lift me up and I shrieked quietly. I looked down to see Mori-kun holding me up on his shoulder.

"T-t-t-thanks Mori-senpai," I stuttered with a smile.

I continued to put up the dishes with the help of Mori and once I was done he put me down. I looked up at him and smiled.

"If you ever need any help Nanako you can always ask me," He said. His voice was so deep and you almost wouldn't except him to say anything due to how quiet he is.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind Senpai," I replied slowly getting more comfortable with Mori.

I started to walk out of the kitchen, but I felt a hand pull me back in. I lost my footing and fell into someone's chest.

"I-I-I'm sorry Nanako, I-I-I didn't mean too..." Mori started stuttering. I would have never thought that I would have hear Mori stutter like that. He always seemed calm and collected that any sign of nervousness was hidden behind his mysterious, deep, dark eyes. I mean what can I say? Mori-Senpai always had girls swooning over him with only a blink of an eye. The only difference between me and them was, they were rich... and I wasn't. I didn't realize with all my inward thinking that I was still in Mori's arms, as they wrapped around my torso and my face was buried in his chest. This almost... felt natural, I breathed in deeply taking in his scent. He smelt so good. His cologne must be expensive. I stopped and my eyes widened what was I doing? I pulled back and looked up at him.

"It's okay Mori-senpai, did you need something?" I asked trying act like I wasn't enjoying every second of that.

Mori looked away and his face flushed a light pink color.

"At the dance in a few days... Would you spare me a dance?" He asked nervously.

I smiled at him, but then frowned.

"There's a dance?!" I said in an odd unison with Haruhi in the other room.

I blushed madly as I nodded awkwardly and walked into the other room. I saw Haruhi in shock with all the other Host Club members gathered around her.

"As a Host Club members you and Nanako will be required to attend the Host Clubs annual dance!"

Haruhi started to stutter a refusal, but Tamaki reminded her that we had a debt to pay off.

I giggled, "It s-shouldn't be that bad H-Haruhi."

"See even Nana wants to go," Tamaki praised me.

"Don't call me that." I replied bluntly.

I would be refusing as well, but now I really only want to go, because Mori-kun asked me to dance with him. 

Haruhi sighed, giving up and she mopped out of the room.

"Nana, I'll see you at the dance right?" Tamaki asked.

"Of course!" I sighed.

I looked at everyone and my gaze rested on Mori, and he smiled at me. I blushed, said my goodbyes, and turned away.

I was excited, but there was one thing I was concerned about... I didn't know how to dance.