Chapter 2.

Moveeeee!
Move out the way please!
Toni! Toni! Over Here!
Excuse Me!
Can I have an autograph pleaseeee
A picture?

Make it Stopppp!!!!

I brushed passed thousands of people along with my bodyguards to get away from the crazed fan in my way. Don't get me wrong. I love them and I'm grateful to have them, but I'm human and right now I just need a break.

"Here you are Ms. Braxton,"one of my guards said.

"Thanks Steve goodnight,"I said allowing him to close my door.

"Where to?"my driver asked.

"There's a party on 5th street, I'm supposed to be meeting someone there, but I won't be long you know I hate staying out late,"I said making him smile.

"Yes ma'am I understand,"he said pulling off.

I fluffed my hair up a bit and grabbed some wet wipes to wipe away some of my sweat from the show. Then I changed into some jeans and a simple but cute top. Once we made it, my driver walked over to open my door for me.

"Thank you,"I said,"Give me 45 minutes at least."

"Yea ma'am,"he said.

I stood outside listening to the music as I waited. I looked at my phone and began texting my "bae". Well ex bae. It's complicated with him, but I actually love him.

Me: Hey I'm outside
Ker Bear: I'm on my way baby hold on.
Me: Okay

I waited outside surprised no one saw me just standing outside by myself and told everybody and they mama. I looked around and saw a homeless man sitting on the corner. I tried to read the sign he was holding until someone whispered in my ear scaring me half to death.

"Keri you scared me,"I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry baby,"he laughed,"I'm glad you came, how was the show?"

"Like any other show baby, you look sexy,"I complimented as he grabbed my waist,"I like this little young Bobby Brown thing you got going on."

"Hahaha,"he said putting his hands in my pants pockets grabbing my butt,"Give me a kiss, I haven't seen you in 2 weeks."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and made out with him.

"Mmmwah,"he said grabbing my hand,"Come on let's go inside."

We walked inside and everyone male and female greeted me with hugs and kisses. Finally people who understands what it means to be in the spotlight.