Chapter Three

Jade's POV {the next day}

" Alright youngsters, lets get on with our lesson. " Sikowitz says as I walk through the door of the classroom.

" Jade, you're late. " He says with a questioning look, I look around and see only one seat left towards the front next to that Vega girl.

" Thanks for telling me. " I say very sarcastically throwing my bag on the floor and sitting on the chair next to Vega. I look over at her to see that she's sending me a friendly smile, I glare at her before looking away to Sikowitz.

" Thanks for making a scene Jade, now lets get back to the subject. " He says before turning towards the board and pointing at the letters written on it. It says 'Improv Emotions'. What the hell is that?

" Improv Emotions, anybody know what that means? " He asks the class looking around for an answer.

" Is it where you improv different types of emotion? " Robbie asks a few seats from me, today his weird puppet has his own chair. Really Robbie?

" No. " Sikowitz says looking for another answer to be said.

" Is it when you improv different types of emotions " Cat asks a few seats behind me holding her purple giraffe waiting to see if she's right.

" Good job Cat! That is it. " He says making me think, Robbie looks offended and sad that Sikowitz treated him that way, but it wouldn't be Sikowitz if he didn't treat Robbie that way.

" Vega, West, Valentine. Get up to the stage. " He says making me groan, I don't feel like doing this today. Tori, Cat, and I get up from our seats and go up the one step to the sort of stage thing.

" Okay, Tori tell me one emotion. " Sikowitz asks her leaning against the windowsil sipping from his coconut.

" Um, happiness? " Tori answers making me roll my eyes, she's very predictable.

" Good one Tori. Now Cat, think of a happy memory you have. Start to act it out, and then let Jade and Tori improv with true happiness to the situation you just thought of. " Sikowtiz says giving more instructions. I glance over at Cat who is pondering what she's going to say.

" I once got a balloon at an amuesment park, I was really happy then. " Cat says smiling while gigling.

" That sounds good, alright action. " Sikowitz says making me sigh, I really am not in the mood for this.

" Guys look at my balloon, it's pink! " Cat says pretending to hold a balloon.

" Wow, that's an awesome balloon! " Tori says very happy, Cat nods and silence spreads around us.

" Jade, are you going to say something? " Sikowitz asks me making me sigh.

" Nice balloon. " I say very monotone.

" More happiness. " Sikowitz says raising one eyebrow.

" Nice Balloon! " I say very sarcastically just wanting to go home.

" Good, but next time, less sarcasm. Now hurry and change the scene to anger instead of happiness." Sikowitz says to us.

" Guys, I just got this balloon and it's pink! " Cat says trying to act angry, but a small smile creeps up.

" Wow, they gave you a pink balloon? That's stupid. " Tori says acting angry, she actually is good.

" Can I pop it? " I ask semi angrily hoping Sikowitz won't harass me anymore.

" Now try it being sad. " Sikowtiz says making us all change our emotions.

" Guys, the gave me a pink balloon. " Cat says sadly frowning down towards the balloon.

" I'm sorry Cat, that's so upsetting. " Tori says putting her hand on Cat's shoulder looking as if trying to comfort her.

" Sorry to hear that Cat, should we go out for ice cream? " I ask kind of trying to do good now knowing Sikowitz is probably grading me.

" I don't know if I could handle getting icecream after that. " She says looking all depressed.

" Now try the emotion love. " Sikowitz says making me wonder what he wants us to do during this scene.

" I really think i'm in love guys. " Cat says all lovey dovey, she clasps her hands to her chest looking off into the distance that is the classroom.

" Aww, with who Cat? " Tori asks looking over at me with loveful eyes.

" With this balloon, it's so...pink. " Cat says acting like shes hugging it.

" Congratulations. " I say acting as if I care.

" Okay guys, that's enough with you three. Beck, Andre, Robbie. Your turn. " He says looking unhappy with our performance, I sigh and walk back to my seat. Tori sits down and glances over at me for a second. I stare back trying to figure her out. She smiles her beautiful smile making me confused inside. I look away with anger in my eyes trying to figure out the feelings I have right now.

For a second, I thought I could just stare into her eyes forever.