I... I just don't know :l

You guys don't have to read this.

=====================================================================================

It hurts. I think you broke it even more. I tried to help you but you pushed me away. You kept pushing me away, you had me thinking you loved me. You just hurt me. You used me to get to her. I thought you loved me. I thought you were different from all the others. You weren't, you were worse. I honestly thought you would save me from this demon inside of me. I honestly thought you could do it but you couldn't. All you did was break me even more, and then you left me to pick up all the pieces. I hate you, but I still love you. You told me you would save me. I fixed you, I tried my best to make you happy. I literally did everything for you, and all I get it this. I get nothing. I literally did everything and I got nothing back. When you told me you were leaving, I couldn't speak, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't beg you to stay, because you wouldn't. You told me I was the only one. You had millions of other girls, and you picked to break me? Why, why me?  I thought you were better than this. Those little messages were some of the best things. I tried to say sorry, I don't know what I did wrong. Is it because I told you I loved you, is that why?  I put all my trust in you, all my love. But all you did was throw it away. I thought we were going to be something real, something different. It hurts to see you loving someone else, I don't know why I still care. I want to stop caring but I honestly don't know how to. I literally don't. I want to move on, but something keeps holding me back. I wanna stop loving you but I can't. Me still caring and you not giving a fuck. How lovely. You don't even speak to me anymore, I don't even get a "Hi" or a "Hello". You honestly don't care do you? Did I waste my time on you?  I thought I could change you from what you were doing. I needed you. I thought you were going to be the sun for my sky. Nope. I was wrong. You were the storm that never stopped. The truth is not a day goes by. I want to say something to you, but I don't know what to say. If I talked to you would you ignore me? I thought you loved me. You honestly didn't. When I say I miss you I really do miss you. I fucking miss you and you honestly don't give a shit. Your loving that girl when she doesn't even care. I cared for you but you didn't care for me. That's honestly fucked up. You tried to let me go but I stayed. I stayed because I loved you. I thought you were special, different. I wish I could give you my pain, for just a day. I want you to feel what I feel when I see you with her. 

You ignore me, like we never met. I don't know why but I wish to talk to you. I wish things would go back to how they were. But they won't, and I know that. I just really wish you would stop acting like this towards me. Your acting like I'm a disease. I was your cure, you my disease. I was saving you while you were killing me. What if I feel this way for the rest of my life? What will happen to me?