Little Cracks In A Big Heart

Amanda was a somewhat normal girl. Although her parents divorce was hard, especially considering her parents lived in two different states. She had the best boyfriend anyone could ever want. Sweet, funny, caring, cute, and hell even a lifeguard. As her mom as her best friend and her real best friend always there for her, things seemed alright. Even if her mom didnt know anything about her boyfriend being older then her....or her even having one for that matter.

But one day Amanda gets a weird and extremly hot visit from famous singer, Cody Simpson. Although she has no clue who on earth he is when he pulls in her driveway, soon the entire world knows they've met. But things get bad after the fire breaks loose, last thing she expected was to be in the hospital. Continue reading if you want to see how Amanda deals with the gorgeous cody while trying to keep her unbelieveablely perfect relationship. Struggling between the two Aamanda will have to choose. But does cody even like her? Would he just use her like all the others? Continue reading to find out.

"I'll be with you through this, im not giving up just becuase one little problem happens" he insisted is his gorgeous Australian accent. "HE COULD GO TO JAIL! I DID THIS TO HIM! WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE I COULD GET YOU INTO! I DONT WANT THAT PLEASE I LOVE YOU BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME!" i cried, melting in my own tears, as i pushed Cody away. Pulling me back even tighter then before, he held me close letting me cry into his shoulder. A strong hand wrapped around my head the other around to my back, i stood there crying. More and more tears poured out, i thought they would never stop. I couldn't even hold myself back once i was in his arms. It was like every block i put up, he broke through as no one had ever done before. But this wasn't right. He coudln't be the one as you hear in movies and those stupid happily ever after crap. Hell my mom is 50 and single! Thats whats gonna happen to me! i can't believe im thinking about all this right now, meanwhile my step brother could go to jail and their side of the entire family could hate me for life. This isn't what i wanted.... i didn't want my life fucked up like this. I started to cry. i couldnt take it anymore. He wrapped his amazing arms around me and held me as tears poured out like rain on his shoulder.