Chapter 6

Memory's POV

So it's an hour till the party and I still haven't talked to Hayes. He majorly pissed me off earlier. I finally got him out of my room and locked the door. I finally got to take my shower. He's called so many times. But I just ignored them. I think he left w/ a couple of the guys. The house is really quiet. I texted Ali a few minutes ago to see if it was save to exit. She said yea so I'm going to go get something to eat. Since I locked myself up in my room all day. I get to the kitchen and grab some snacks and go and sit in the living room and watch Disney. I sit crisscrossed on the coach watching Hannah Montana when I hear the front door open. I hear all the guys being really loud. Great😒. They walk into the living room. I'm instantly tackled. "You finally came out of your room! I'm so sorry babe. Please talk to me." Hayes says hugging me to death, like a little koala. "Will you let me breathe if I say I forgive you?" I ask. "Yessss" he says like a lil kid smiling at me. "Fine your forgiven, don't do it again. Got it?" I say. He nods and pulls me onto his lap. "What did he do anyways?" Sam asked. "You don't wanna know. You'd kill me." Hayes says. Everyone just laughs. "I got you a present." Hayes says smiling handing me bags. "What's this for? It's your birthday not mine." I say. "It's an apology gift and it's for the party." Hayes says. I look at him and then back at how I look rn. "Hayes that's in less than an hour and I look like death." I say. He kisses my forehead. "You look beautiful. Now go get ready Ali, Charleigh and Megan are already in your room." He says picking me up and putting me on my feet. I kiss his cheek and nod. Going upstairs to get ready. I get in my room to see the girls all dressed up and ready. They have all my hair stuff, makeup, and everything out. Great. "Let's see if he listened." Ali says taking to bags out of my hands. I just realized there is a VS bag. Oh lord what did that boy get. Ali starts throwing everything on the bed. He did a lot of shopping. He picked out some cute stuff. I'm scared to look at what was in the vs bag. Ali picks it up and looks at me. "I think someone has some ideas as to what's gonna happen tonight." Ali says. My jaw drops. "Umm he's mistaken what the hell!" I say. "Aww your turning red. But we really don't have time for all of this" Megan says laughing. I nod and sit in the chair they tell me too. As they start on my hair and makeup and everything.

*timeskip to after getting ready*

They just finished everything and we have 3 mins till the party starts. "Go look in the mirror" Ali instructs me to do.
I nod and walk over to the mirror. My mouth drops "how'd y'all do this??" I ask barely getting the words out. "You look hot!" Charleigh says.
"It's time to go downstairs. We're already late." Megan says. I nod and grab my phone. I open my door and hear the music that's insanely loud. Oh how I hate parties. The girls walk down first cause I forgot to put on my perfume. I spray some and go to the stairs. I start walking down the stairs when everyone's head turns to me. I hate this. I walk faster to get down the stairs. I get down there and everyone's still staring. I quickly go to the kitchen and grab a monster and go outside. I sit on the hammock wanting to escape this night. Parties are not my happy let lose place, like most people. I hate them, I don't have fun at them. I get lost in my thoughts when the hammock dips next to me. I look up and see Hayes. "Happy birthday baby" I say kissing him. "Thanks beautiful" he says kissing my forehead. "I saw you coming down the stairs. I figured this is where you'd come to" Hayes says. "Yea it's my go to spot" I say. He starts tickling my sides. I giggle. "Hayes stop" I say giggling harder. "Fine." He says kissing my forehead."let's go enjoy your party birthday boy." I say standing up. I pull my dress down. "Damn baby girl looks hot as hell" he says staring at me w/ the look that would make any girl melt. I smile and grab his hand pulling him up and into the house w\ me...