Chapter 12

Memory's POV

So we just finished dinner and we're going out somewhere else too. But no one will tell me where. "Jax just tell me where we're going" I whine for the 1000 time in 5 minutes. "No can do firecracker" he says grinning at me. He puts his hand on my thigh. I scoot over and push it off. Pulling my legs up and pouting. "Baby don't pout." Jax says trying to pull me closer. I push his hand off and scoot over more. All of a sudden the car pulls over and stops. I look over to jax to see what in the world he is doing. Since we are on the road. He gets out of the car and walks around it. He comes to my door and opens it. "No pouting. I don't like it." He says. He bends down and connects our lips. I put my hands in his hair pulling him to me and deepening the kiss. After a few mins he pulls away. "Now gorgeous no more pouting." He says kissing my head, closing the door and walking back around the car. He gets in and starts the car. I'm kinda in shock but I can't help but smile. He's clenching the wheel pretty tight. I put my hand on his arm and slide it up to his hand. He relaxes under my touch. I grab his hand  and hold it in mine. He smiles over at me. I push myself up off my seat and toward him. I connect our lips. He kisses me back. I pull back and sit back in my seat. Acting like nothing happened. He places his hand on my thigh. "You're a mess" he says. I grin at him. "But you love it" I say laughing. He groans "sadly" he says.

We pull up to a club

We pull up to a club. "This is where y'all are bringing me?" I ask. "Yep you gotta let loose" he says. "You don't know how me and alcohol are." I say. "But I'll be here and you'll be fine" he says. "Jax I'm not comfortable with this." I say as we park. He turns the car off. He puts my head in his hands. "Baby girl I promise you I would never put you in harms way. I won't leave your side and I'm not drinking. This is for you to let loose." He says. I look at him. We make eye contact and it's like intense gazing into each other's eyes. "You promise to stay by me?" I ask. "Always" he says grinning at me. "Fine I guess we can go. But please don't let me drink too much. I don't want to be feeling like death tomorrow." I say. He smiles at me. "You're a lightweight aren't you?" He asks. I smile sheepishly. "That's precious!" He says pecking my nose. "I have no tolerance for alcohol I'm buzzed after a sip I swear." I say. "Awww whata baby" he says smiling. He hops out of the car and comes over to my door. He helps me out. He closes the door and grabs my hand. We go inside. The music pounding through my body and the building. Jax drags me over to the bar. "3 shots of vodka with a dash of strawberry for my girl" he tells the bar tender. A few seconds later the bar tender returns with 3 shot glasses. "Jax imma be a goner if I take all of them." I say. "You'll be fine, I promised remember?" Jax says. I nod. I take the shots, one by one slamming them down. I smile. "All done" I say. "3 more" he says to the bartender. "Boy you trynna get me in your bed?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Always but not like this." He says with a wink. I take the next three from the bartender. "Okieee let's go dance!!" I say standing up and almost toppling over. Arms go around me. I look up to see Jax. I giggle "come on let's dance." I say pulling him to the dance floor while I wobble along.

Jax's POV

Boy was she right about being a light weight. I smile as she wobbles around on the dance floor. She's dancing all on me. Not that I can complain she's the cutest. "You're cute!!! Do I know you?!" She giggles out. I smile. "Babe you're a lil crazy you wanna go home?" I ask. "No no no no! I'm dancing! Ima professional." She says. She continues to dance. She dances over to Ali. They dance together for a while "Ooo cute boy" she squeals and runs over to me. I laugh at her sudden outburst. She looks back at Ali, "look how cute he is" she says to Ali. Ali just laughs. Memory goes back to dancing with Ali and some guy decides to come up to her. He grabs her waist. He pulls her into him and she's struggling against him. I'm next to them in like 2 seconds flat. "Get off of me" she slurs. "Hottie you're fine, come with me I'll take you to have a good time." He says. "She said to get off of her. Now go" I say. He looks at me. "Who do you think you are?" He asks. "No I don't know who you think you are, touching my girl I don't think so." I say glaring at him. Memory turns and sees me. "Babyyyy" she squeals jumping onto me. I wrap my arms around her. Sending the guy one last glare. I lead her away from him and over to the bar to have a seat. "You should buy me a drink, then maybe we can have some fun" she says. "Alright definitely time to go." I say. I look at cam. "She's getting out of her mind and is gonna end up doing something she's going to regret." I say. He nods. I pick her up. "Weeeeee" she says. "Ooo are we going to a party??" She says. "Oh yes definitely firecracker" I say. She smiles at me, even when she's out of it she's Gorgeous. I get out of the club and to the car. I unlock it and open the door, still holding her with my other hand. I bend down and place her in the seat. I buckle her seat belt and kiss her forehead. I close the door and go back around to the drivers side. I get in the car, buckle and turning the car on. I head towards the house. I keep glancing at her. She's passed out with her head against the window. I pull up to the house and park in the garage. I close the garage door, turn the car off. I get out and walk around to her side. I open the door and pick her up. I walk us inside and to her room. I lay her on the bed and take her shoes off. I take her jewelry off and set it on the vanity. I put her shoes in the closet. I go to my room and pull a shirt out. I take it back to her room. She's tossing and turning. "Hey firecracker come here and sit up so we can get you changed." I say She nods. She crawls over to me. "Arms up" I tell her. She listens.
I pull her dress up over her head. Shitttttt. I forgot she's not wearing a bra with this dress. "Baby you want me to get you a bra?" I ask. "Nooo" she whines. Well alright. I grab my head and slide it over her head. She smiles at me. "Come here" I say picking her up. I pull the comforter back and lay her down, I kiss her head. Her eyes flutter closed. I go to my room and change, I head downstairs and grab the Advil, a Gatorade and water bottle. I take it back upstairs and place it on her bed side table. "Stay" she whispers looking up at me. "You sure?" I ask. "Positive" she whispers out, lifting the blanket up. I lay down next to her and pull her into my arms....

 I lay down next to her and pull her into my arms