Chapter 11

Memory's POV

After we finished the dance we went and grabbed our jackets from backstage and went back on stage for awards. They do solo awards first. I sit there looking at my palms and playing with my fingers. "And in our senior solo division in first place with the highest also a perfect score we have memory with dangerous. I look at Ali, she grins at me and shoves me up. I stand up and walk over to the guy with the mic. "Darling your dance was absolutely amazing who did your choreography and what studio are you from?" He asks. I smile. "I did my choreography, and I'm from  dance evolution company" I say grinning. "There you have it everyone!" He says handing me my trophy and putting my medal on. I take a bow and go back and sit down. "Now for our senior duet, trio division" he says. Me, ali and Blake all hold hands. "In third place by .025 we have Blake and Memory with Lay me down." He says. I nudge Blake to go get it. He stands up to get it. He has to stay up there. "In second place by .02 we have Ali and Memory with medicine" he says. I look at Ali and she nods. She gets up and goes and gets it. "And in first with another perfect score we have Ali, Blake and Memory with hold me down" he says. I jump up and hug them. "Wow your instructor must be proud taking the top three places" he says. I smile. "You all three are amazing dancers and have out scored everyone in the entire competition" he says. We all grin. "Y'all will be receiving a dancing contract and a multiple music video opportunities" he says. We thank him and sit down. "Now for our senior group dance. With a standing ovation, and a perfect score. Dance evolution with body love." We all jump up hugging each other and go and get our award. "Our judges would like to know who came up with the idea" he says. Everyone looks at me. "That would be me." I say. "Would you like to say. Few words?" He asks. I nod and he hands me the mic. "No matter what society or anyone tells you, you are perfect just the way you are. Do not change for anyone, no matter if they say they love you or not. Be you, be unique. You were born an original don't die a copy" I say smiling. And hand him back the mic. We all exit the stage and go back to the dressing room. I've got all my trophies and medals in my hands. "Firecracker!!" I hear from behind me. Before I have time to do anything I'm lifted off the ground. "You did so good! Wasn't a single thing you didn't do perfectly" he says looking at me as he puts me back on the ground. I grin at him. "Let's go celebrate yea?" He says. "Yea" I say smiling. He picks me back up and puts me on his back. We get back to the dressing room. Everyone's in there and I mean everyone. Jax puts me down and Cam comes up to me. "I'm so proud of you" he says hugging me. I smile. All the boys take there turns, congratulating and hugging. I pack up my costumes and makeup. I take my hair down. "So where are we going when we get back?" I ask continuing to pack everything up. "That's a surprise" Jax says smiling. I groan and roll my eyes but a smile sneaks its way onto my face. I quickly French braid my hair and grab a sports bra, spandex and a sleeveless jacket. "I'll be back" I announce. "You'll be missed" jax says with a wink. Hayes gags. I ignore it and go change. I come back out and put up my last costume. "Ready to go?" Nash asks. "Yep" I say. I grab my phone and backpack and reach for my other bags. But Jax grabs them and sends me a wink. We all head out to the bus. We put the bags under the bus I keep my backpack with me. I go to the very back again. I lay down, put my head phones in. I feel my head being lifted up and set back down. I look up to see Jax smiling down at me. I smile. I take out one ear bud and hand it to him. He laughs and puts it in. My music is really bipolar. Right now we're listening to train. I feel myself drift off to sleep with Jax playing with my belly.

*timeskip*

I wake up to lips on my forehead. "Time to wake up firecracker. We're at the studio". Jax says. I slowly open my eyes. I see him smiling down at me. I grin. I sit up and Jax stands up and pulls me up to him. I notice everyone's already off the bus. We get off the bus and go to grab my bags. Everyone's standing outside by the bus. "So car arrangements?" Cam asks. I didn't even think about that. I don't know what to say. "Me, Jax, Ali and Ethan will ride with Memory" Nate says. I give him a thankful smile. He just shakes it off and smiles. We all head it my car. We throw mine and Alis bags in the back. I grab my keys and climb in the drivers seat. Jax goes to climb in the front. "You bought bro. You may be getting close to her, but I always come first and I get front." Nate says pushing Jax out of the way so he can get in the front. I just laugh as Jax pouts. I send him a wink. He smirks at me and climbs in the back. I plug my phone into the aux. I turn on a cover of Tim McGraw's speak to a girl. "Everyone buckled?" I ask. "Yes mom" they reply. I laugh and pull out of the parking lot and head towards the house. After my song ends. Nate grabs my phone and changes the song. "For warning you. Her music is bipolar." Jax says laugh. I use one hand and reach back and hit him. "Abusive" he groans. I laugh. Nate finally decides on attention by Charlie Puth. "Ooo I love this song" me and Ali say. I know every word to this song. We sing the whole thing. And thats how the rest of the trip goes. We finally arrive at the house. I pull into the driveway and open the garage. I pull in and park the car. I close the garage behind us. I unplug my phone, turn off the car, grab my keys and get out. I walk around to the back to get my bags. Where I see Jax holding them all except one and going to grab it. "Hey no I got it." I say grabbing the bag. He smiles. I try to grab the other bags from him. "No no no, lil firecracker just close the trunk and show me where to go" he says smiling. I smile back and listen. I hit the button and go inside. I throw my keys with the rest of them. "This way" I say leading Jax up the stairs to my room. We get to my room and I open the door. I walk in. "Where do you want your bags?" He asks. "You can just put them over there" I say pointing towards the bench. I sit down on my bed. He nods and puts them down. "Hey so are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask. "Nope" he says smirking. "But how am I supposed to know what to wear?" I ask. "I'll pick it out" he says his smirk growing. "I'm not sure if I want you to do that" I say. "Oh come on, it's not like I want you to show off that body that much. I wanna keep it private for me" he says winking at me. I start laughing and I can feel myself blushing. I throw a pillow at him. "Shut up!" I say. He chuckles picking up the pillow and laying next to me. "Go take a shower and I'll have your outfit picked out when you get out" he says kissing my forehead. I groan. "But the bathrooms so far away." I whine. He stands up and scoops me up. "Well looks like I'll just carry you then." He says. I giggle. He walks to the bathroom and sets me down on the counter. "Shower or bath?" He asks. "Shower, it's quicker" I say.  He nods. And warms up the water and then turns the shower on. He grabs a towel from the cabinet. I hook my phone up to the blue tooth speaker. "I think you can handle it from here" he says. I grin. "Thank you" I say kissing his cheek. He picks me up and sets me on my feet. "Anything for my firecracker." He says. He walks out and closes the door behind him. I strip down and hop in the shower to quickly do my shower routine. I shampoo and condition. Wash my face, shave and wash my body with my vanilla noel body wash. I hop out and dry off and wrap up in my towel. I throw my clothes in the hamper.