Chapter Two

RIN'S POV

'He's got a lot of nerve picking on the new girl', Rin thought as he walked up to the hot head as he put his hand on the hot heads shoulder and his eyes go to a blood color which makes the hot head leave.

"Look here buddy, I can handle myself. I don't need some guy looking out for me. And even if he were to kill me, I won't give a damn. I mean he'd be doing me a favor. Anything else?", the new girl said. Is she serious she doesn't need to die or get in fights. Why does she want to die she is extremely cute.

Rin realized he was staring and looked away. "Ok look you are to-", Rin couldn't finish his sentence because the girl stormed off.

Stupid stupid STUPID UGGHHHH why do I suck with talking to damn it you stupid Italian accent why can't you hide for a bit. The bell for school rang and all the kids when to there first hour but today was Rin's first day he had no idea where to go.

Rin walked up to a teacher and said, " Pardon me but where is room 245." "Oh room 245 is right there.", the teacher responded and pointed across the hall.

Rin walked in to the class and saw the girl from earlier. 'Great she's gonna go off on me', Rin thought as the teacher sat him next to her. She gave him a death stare and turned away. Here goes nothing "H-Hi I'm Rin, Rin Gremory.."

(Sorry it's short but I'll make up for it in my next POV but next is lucys)