Pt 18. Temari's Wedding

Me: So, what do you think of your new brother?

Kindia: Eh. He's ok.

Deidara: Is she going to accept her demon?

Me: No spoilers! Deidara, Kindia will tell you the rules for if you want to talk at the beginning of the chapter.

Deidara: Rules suck. I talk how I want to, when I want to.

Kankuro: Who let him in?!?!?!?!

I want own Gaara and Naruto.

Moving on with the story...

Kindia's P.O.V

After talking with Deidara, I went home. I found Gaara waiting on the couch for me.

“Hey,” I grinned at him.

“Hello, my love,” he said, pulling me down onto the couch beside him. I snuggled up against him, kicking my shoes off.

“So, what brings you to my home?” I asked.

“I wanted to tell you that I...am going away for a while. I've been called to a private meeting with my siblings, and we aren't allowed to bring anyone else. I'm sorry,” he said sadly. I squeezed his hand.

“How long?” I asked.

“We leave the day after Temari and Miro's wedding, for three days,” he seemed to stammer in places, as if not wanting to hurt me.

“It's ok. When is Temari and Miro's wedding?”

“A week from now.”

“I can cope. I'll miss you, but I'll cope.”

“You sure?”

“I'm sure,” I grinned at him. He kissed me softly.

“Good. By the way, I want to know about your family,” he smiled back at me.

“Well, my dad died shortly after I was born. My mother is a midwife, but I don't know where. You see, my brother and I....”

“You never had a brother here,” Gaara cut me off. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

“If you'd let me explain!”

“Sorry. Keep going.”

“My brother and I were kidnapped, and taken away from our mother when we were around four. We got seperated, and remembered each other merely by name. While I was training, I met him. He's quite powerful now,” I finished my explaination.

“What's your brother's name?” Gaara asked.

I shrugged. “It doesn't really matter.” He smiled.

“If you say so.”

Are you going to tell him about the demon?

Not yet. Shut up.

Kala was taken aback, and immediately stopped talking.

There was a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” I called out.

“Tiera and Temari!” I glanced at Gaara.

“Come in!” I called back at them. They came in.

“Aww, cute. My little brother's relaxing with his girlfriend,” Temari said. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, I'm not a virgin. This is nothing.”

“Yeah, Temari. She has a point,” Tiera elbowed her companion.

“Whatever. Kindia, we're going wedding dress shopping. You need to come. You're one of the bridesmaids, remember?” Temari smiled at me.

“Can Gaara come?” I asked. She shrugged.

“No. Only us girls get to see the dresses.” Gaara sighed.

“Well, that's our together time gone.” I smiled at him.

“Afterwards. Let's go to town tonight, okay?”

***The night before the wedding***

Gaara and I relaxed together. Suddenly, Temari and Tiera walked in. (There was a note on the door that said for the two of them not to bother knocking.)

“Alright, Gaara. You have your own party to go to. This is the girl's party,” Tiera said.

“I'm leaving, okay! I'm going!” he tried to sound innocent. I laughed.

“I'll see you at the wedding tomorrow,” I said softly. He nodded, and kissed me softly as he stood up to leave.

“See you then.” He then left us girls alone.

“You got the music ready?”

“You bet! Let's have our pre-wedding party!” I grinned at them.

“Woohoo!”

***The next day, WEDDING DAY***

I walked down the aisle alongside Tiera. We had our hands at our sides, and were walking slowly, with long, drawn out steps, like we were told to.

Behind us, Temari walked.

Temari wore a long white flowing dress and a white veil covering her face.

Tiera wore a blue, sleeveless dress that went down to her ankles, and had her hair in bun with blue red ribbons hanging down from them, blue high-heels, blue lace gloves, and a saphire necklace.

I wore a matching red dress, red ribbons, red high-heels, red lace gloves, and ruby necklace.

I glanced at Gaara, who was watching me. He winked, and I blushed.

The thing seemed to last hours. At last, the vows were spoken.

Miro lifted Temari's veil, and drew her near, kissing her. We all cheered. Tiera and I had a sudden thought, and at the same time, threw red roses at them.

They grinned at us, and we all laughed and smiled at each other.

Immediately, we headed off to the 'official' wedding party in three different cars. Miro and Temari to the flashest one, and I got in one of the other two with Tiera. Kankuro and Gaara got stuck together in the last one.

When we got there, the bridal party had to do the first dance before eating. Gaara held out his hand to help me up from my seat so we could dance.

“I don't know if I can dance in these heels,” I said, feeling embarassed. He laughed.

“I'll catch you. You won't fall,” he said kindly. I smiled, and took his hand.

Fortunately, there were no muck ups during the dance, and I got back to my seat beside Gaara safely.

After a few hours, I stepped out onto the balcony for some fresh air. I heard footsteps, and turned to see Naruto walking towards me.

“Hokage Naruto,” I said softly.

“Oh, don't bother with the formalities here. We haven't met, have we?” he smiled at me.

“No, we haven't. I'm Kindia, no family name. I'm Gaara's girlfriend,” I smiled back.

“Hokage Naruto Uzimaki. Clearly, you've heard of me.”

“Yes. I was at the meeting at that snow place.”

“Oh, yes. I'm guessing you were at Gaara's table.”

“Yeah. I was the one who he was carrying when he arrived,” I shrugged.

“Ah, so that was you. There was a lot of talk about a girl who almost died in the snow. That must have been you,” he looked out over the village.

“Yeah.”

Ok. Please vote and comment! I love those, though I don't get many.

Any ideas for my other Gaara Love Story would be much appreciated. :)

And a big thanks to my first two likes! ElaicaJustineYoung9 and 13ThDocT0rsC0Mpani0N

Thanks!!!!!!