Part 6. Revealings

Kindia: Is it time yet?

Me: I’m not spoiling what’s happening.

Gaara: Yay. Now things get interesting.

Me: Wow, I guess you do like her.

Gaara: I like you more though...

Kindia: BETRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: My life is complete.....

***That night***

Kindia's P.O.V

I woke in the middle of the night. The air was cool, and I no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't fall back asleep. So, dressed in nothing but undergarments and a night robe, I got up, and wandered off, into the forest.

I wandered around for a few minutes, until I came across a piece of ground which was had a mossy and soft floor. Slowly, I sat down.

Gaara's P.O.V

I heard someone get out of their tent. I stuck my head out of my own tent, and saw Kindia walking off into the forest, wearing a night robe.

Is she ok? I wondered. I was still wearing my normal clothes, so I got up and followed her quietly. After a few minutes, she sat down on some mossy ground. I remained hidden, watching her. She seemed sad, and lonely. So, I stepped into view, and started walking towards her.

Kindia's P.O.V

I looked up to see Gaara walking towards me.

What is he doing here? I thought, confused.

“Hey,” he said quietly.

“Hi,” I said as a polite reply.

“Do you mind if I join you?” he asked, looking down at me. I shook my head.

“I wouldn't mind some company.” Slowly, he sat down in front of me.

“I saw you walk off. Is everything ok?” he said softly.

“I just...have lots of thoughts on my mind. It made it so that I couldn't sleep,” I shrugged.

“I often have thoughts that keep me awake. Events, issues, paperwork, people...,” he said, looking away.

I looked at him carefully. Here he was, following me into the forest in the middle of the night.

“What did actually bring you here?” I asked, bringing his attention back to me.

“I wanted to know if you are ok.”

“Now that you know I am, why do you stay?”