Part 3. Romance Discussions

Kindia: So when do I get with Gaara?

Gaara: …

Me: I’m NOT a spoiler, so stick a sock in it.

I do not own Naruto or Gaara

***The next morning***

Kindia's P.O.V

A loud knock on the door woke me.

“Kindia! Can I come in? The door is locked,” Tiera called out. I sighed, and wrapped myself up in a dressing robe. Slowly, I made my way to the door.

Temari was with her, and they both walked in.

“So, you up to go shopping?” Temari asked.

“Seriously? I just woke up,” I said, rubbing my eyes and sitting down at the dinner table.

“Kindia, the best deals are early in the morning. Hurry up and dress so we can go,” Tiera sighed.

“Fine.”

*** Later on, at the jewelery shop***

“Kindia! Look at this!” Tiera called to me across the store. I hurried to her.

“What is...oh, wow.” In each hand, she held a set of earings. One set was were rubies, and the other were amethysts.

“The ruby set will suit you, while the amethyst set will suit me,” she said.

“But they are so beautiful! They must cost a fortune,” I said, frowning.

“Not really. Remember, morning specials. I'll buy you the ruby set,” she said, grinning.

“You don't have to get it for me. I can pay,” I said quickly. She shook her head.

“My gift to you.”

***A few shops later***

I had three bags of clothes, jewelery and makeup by the end of the morning. Temari and Tiera had more though.

“Well, that was fun,” Tiera said as we walked back to my place.

“Yeah, but I wouldn't voluteer to do it every morning,” I said.

“Agreed,” they both said. I laughed.

“So, Kindia, who would you choose if you could have anyone in you knew, even our boyfriends?” Temari asked after a minute.

“Really? I don't know. I've never really thought about who I like,” I said.

“Come on. There has to be someone special,” Tiera elbowed me cheekily.

“Ok, there is one guy I really like, but I'm not telling you,” I sighed.

“Tell us! Please!” Temari begged. I shook my head.

“My secret.” I won't tell anyone just yet, I thought.

“Seriously, who keep it a secret? We are all friends here,” Tiera said.

“Because I don't want to tell you guys yet!” They rolled their eyes when I said that.