0.1

robin blaise numend was not the kind of peculiar where she'd be feared. no, on the contrary, she had a good amount of acquaintances and she did laugh at appropriate times. however, she preferred being alone in a casual manner. she took polaroids on her own and drew strangers at a park, even writing about certain passer bys. she loved human nature. it often gave her a spark in her eye when she found a new person to study. perhaps, this is how she found herself in public on her own so often.

the wind whirled her auburn hair around her face, tracing swirls across the pale complex. she squinted her eyes a tad before lifting a black polaroid to her right eye. robin snapped the picture of a wren pecking down on a branch's surface. you couldn't see the wren too well, but you could see the entirety of the scenery. how breathtaking.

it was just after the picture finished developed when she sat down, casting some unshelled seeds by her. it made a few giggles sound when a pigeon wiggled its abdomen and munch with an awkward jaw. the grass sprouting up tickled the skin exposed by the holes in her jeans. robin seemed like a careful, curious child. her large, gray eyes were deer-like at the moment and imbedded with wonder. the people filed around, kids tottering and adults chipping to each other. it was like the birds, really.

snap. snap. she ran out of film, finally, and shoved the camera lazily back into a leather bag. she scattered the rest of the seeds and excused herself from the park, pictures haphazardly loose in her pocket.

robin blaise prided herself on always getting her homework and studying done early. she had a certain order that she kept, though, that helped her maintain her honors. she woke up, watered her plants, went to school, drove to her favorite café and completed all assignments given that day, and then continued home or the park. it worked out nicely with the fact that she was raised by her older sister who never got off work until around 11.

her and her sister had a fairly okay relationship. they stayed together after their mother passed from ovarian cancer when robin was 12. robin never knew their father, so there were no loose ends there. it was quaint and quiet in their house. this was obvious when robin arrived home and walked through the silent house.

it was near dark, the sun still in the process of setting as she set down her bag gently in her room. the house was always in the kind of quiet that is hard to achieve purposely. it was dense and wouldn't disappear from a little rattling or murmured swears.

robin ate her dinner -- two slices of banana bread and a hotdog -- before she sought the comfort of her bed. she slid her pants off, tied her hair up in a gray ribbon, and let the mustard yellow comforter eat her body so she was only a floating head.

the silence -- the deafening silence -- broke for only two minutes. "goodnight," her voice was a voice this time, no murmuring. the crickets chipped back for moments. her ears popped and she was asleep under a roof full of silence.

Hi guys !! My name is mick/mary and this is a story ?? This story will be updated every Tuesday by the way and my first attempt for a schedule to update. Tell me what you think in the comments below ?!!