Wizardy and Reality (Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone)

Charlie May Darksong

House: Ravenclaw

Adelaide Morgan Blackwell

House: Slytherin

Jade Amore Assederra

House: Hufflepuff

Lyra Ace Heartnet

House: Gryffindor

Info

Lyra, full first name is Alyra. Her favorite color is purple. Has short dark brown hair with dark purple highlights, and almost golden eyes. Her skin is very light but she can pick up a tan easily. She wears dark rimmed glasses and is 5’3”.

Jade’s full name is Jade Amore Assederra. She has hazel eyes but they get super green when she’s feeling emotional. She has long, straight, jet-black hair. She’s usually rather introverted but is talkative around friends. She’s addicted to Monster energy drinks, and is allergic to garlic. We all love her very muchJ. Her favorite colors are purple, black, and lime green.

Charlie’s full name is Charlie May Darksong. She has bright red hair with natural golden-blonde streaks. She has big blue eyes (Almost grey sometimes) with gold flecks. She has very pale skin and doesn’t tan easily. She is spunky and sarcastic on the outside but loyal, sweet, and mushy on the inside. She doesn’t like wearing her glasses (silver rimmed w/ turquoise sides) is 5’6”, 5’7” and flat footed. Loves to run; favorite colors are blue, green, and bright orange.

Adelaide’s full name is Adelaide Morgan Blackwell. Her favorite color is purple. She sees the other girls as immature but she has her moments. She is 5’5”, 5’6”. She has dark red (almost purple) hair naturally, as well as chocolate brown eyes and ultra-black pupils. Her hair is uncontrollably curly and reaches her waist. Her favorite foods are fettuccini and hamburgers.

Patronus

Alyra- sparrow

Charlie- fox

Adelaide-welsh mastiff

Jade- panda cub