Chapter 5

*Informal Letters*

Dear Barbara,
I have decided to get back in touch with you, mostly for the sake of Sebastien and Jimmy so that they do grow up knowing that there mother was in touch. After all it has been a few months since the last time we spoke.

Sincerely,
Bob

Dear Barbara,
No, you weren't special. You aren't special just because you were born on the island of Jersey. That doesn't mean anything other than you are just a cow that really nobody loves. Also, please tell me that CPS finally got there to take care of the little shits.

Sincerely,
Bob

Dear Barbara,
No. Why would you. even ask? Over the period of time that we were together you were always against me having one and you never showed any interest. Barbara get your shit together. Its my rock collection and you had ZERO part in it.

Sincerely,
Bob

Dear Barbara,
Sebastian isn't feeling so well so I am taking him to the hospital. He has been experiencing some pain in his chest but it shouldn't be that big of a deal, I'll have the Doc check him out.

Sincerely,
Bob

Dear Barbara,

Sebastian was born with a slightly defective heart and has been diagnosed with congenital heart disease. His condition is worsening and he requires surgery, specifically a heart transplant. I'll keep you posted.

Sincerely,
Bob

Dear Barbara,
As Sebastian gets worse and worse they scramble to get him a donor. I understand that you want to come see him but you cant, he wouldn't be able to stand it. All we can do is wait for a donor, and hopefully it will be soon.

Sincerely,
Bob