Downtown... ( August Alsina ft MB ) Thug/Love story

August is a 19 senior at HSPVA ( High School For Performing Visual Arts ) in Los Angelas California. When August was 16 years old his brother Melvin was murdered by a gang called. '' Duh Double S Boys '' . Savage, that means everytime they have a victim that has did something bad to their group , girl, or family they take them hostage and threaten them. Then after they have them for as long as they want held hostage they beat them badly or shoot them. Every since August's brother Melvin Died he's been quiet and writing music to express his feeling, No one has ever made him smile for the last 2yrs, all he's been doing was trying to commit suicide or trying to figure out a way for him and his gang to kill the people that killed his brother and his gang loved ones. One day August and his homies was chillen, when August saw a beautiful girl named Emani ( E-money ) and her 3 friends Deja, Keke, and Angel . One of August friends Chresanto began talking to them since they were new to the school. August was finally in love with the Beautiful Emani. Now that love has gotten in the way will August continue to find the person whom killed his brother , Stay with Emani, or Do the Both.... And Is Emani going to stay with August after she finds out what August is planning on doing to '' Savage ''

 LISTEN TO THE SONG IT HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY BETTER.

Comment

Like

Share.....