Chapter 6 The Move

Emani Pov...

When we got home I ran up stairs, thinking about so much shit_ . I knew all about the drugs dealing and stuff but I didn't know them fuckers_ knew I dated August well, guess they did they research. I soon felt nausea in my stomach and ran to the restroom to throw up. August came and held my hair back and ran some water and put it in a cup so I can rinse my mouth out.

'' You ok baby, I'm sorry for what happened . '' he said as he rubbed my back and helped me get up.

'' Yea I'm good I just felt a little pain in my stomach and had to throw up and no I'm not mad at you I guess them bitches_ did they research on me. Stupid ass_ fuckers_ '' I said going to my bed.

'' Yea they always up to no good. but I'm to get something to snack on what something ? '' I turned around and looked at him so fast.

'' Umm you are not about to leave out this house after what just happened '' I said sternly

He chuckled . '' Whats so funny, like I'm so dead ass you can get yo ass killed and you know since I killed Chuck big ass_ they really finna come after us '' I said walking up to him.

'' Babe I'm not going no where you forgot Deja went grocery shopping the other day. '' he said now dieing of laughter '' And you looked so funny yelling at me I can't take you serious '' .

I just looked at him a rolled my eyes doing what I was doing b4 the conversation started. '' Fuck_ you and no I don't want anything. '' I said and then he left the room snickering. I took off my clothes getting ready to take a shower and just as I got to my underwear and bra my phone vibrated it was a text from Angel .

AngeyBae - Everything ok?

Me: yea we good we made it to the house safe is the boys there

AngeyBae - yea they here but I'ma finna get it the shower though see you later.

I was still standing up on my phone now going down my instagram timeline and notifications seeing them girl uploaded the boys fight I commented on it telling them down or I would report them. but it was to late it went viral thank god it didn't get to worldstar and they didn't get the part when me and Deja were kidnapped . I was still going down my sewsfeed a lot of people kept following me and commenting on my stuff. Just as I was was finna put my phone down August came and smacked my the ass_ hard

'' OUCHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGUST WHAT THE FUCK_ DAMN_ ! '' I said getting mad. That shit_ hurted bad he did not have to hit me that hard. I mean like he didn't hit me hard hard it was just the fact I only had on underwear so all he got was skin. I felt my ass and it had and whip on it the print of august hand. He looked at me and laughed

''I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hit you hard it's just it was so fat plus it was skin so it was going to sting give big daddy a hug '' He said sitting his strawberries , blueberries and yogurt on the bed, then reaching to me .

'' Nahh don't hug me now '' I said moving back there was no where else to go but the wall. He bent down and gave me a hug the kissed my neck .

'' August I wouldn't do that '' I said rubbing my hand up his shirt. He then took it off revealing his buff muscles and nice abs he smirked and picked me up against the wall taking off my bra and kissed my neck as I rubbed his rubbed his neck and his back . He then rubbed his hands on my breast cuffing them then blowing and sucking on my nipples making them hard. He loved when they were like that I really don't know why though. Then he rubbed his hand down my stomach to my clit and felt that I was wet and started rubbing it as he kissed me. I moaned in between the kissed pushed his chest back and raising up a couple of times because it felt so good, but he wasn't having that at all he pushed more up against the wall and I tugged on his belt and he managed to get them unbuckled and unzipped while I was still on the wall  What a strong man. Just as I was about to take his friend out Santo ran in the room fast yelling.

'' YO ! BRUHHH CHUCK BOY'S ON THEY WAY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW PACK Y'ALL SHIT RIGHT NOW AND LOAD UP, YOU CAN DO THAT SHIT LATER '' he said then running out. I hurried up and Jumped off of August and slipped on the clothes that I had on earlier then grabbing a bag out of the closet throwing clothes in there no paying attention to what I grabbed . August was doing the same. He ran in his dresser and got all his weed and his guns. He ran back in the closet and grabbed 2 shot guns with the bullets , 3 desert eagles with the bullets 5 regular pistols and some other guns.I grabbed my phone and charger stuffing it in my bag then running downstairs. We heard Deja and Santo telling us to hurry up, Prod nem and they girls were already in they SUV ready to go. Santo and Deja ran out to the black SUV while I'm telling August to hurry up he finally came downstairs with  bags in his hands we ran to the car and pulled off. Something told me to turn around and when I did there was 2 black vans following us.

'' Umm '' Bae I think them two vans following us '' I told August He Turned around and seen who it was.

'' Yo Prod ! Speed up them niggas behind us ! '' Prod looked in his rear view mirror and seen the 2 vans and took off. They began firing at us cause us to duck down and the girls scream.

'' Yo ! Shoot them niggas bruhh '' Prod said as he made a couple of turns . The other boys took out some guns rolled down the windows and shot at the first van causing them to spin out of control and crash the other van was kinda tough We Ray ended up shooting the driver right in the head causing them to crash also. We pulled over at a gas station putting some of the guns in the trunk and going in the store getting something to eat. we laid all 2 row seats down that were in the back so everyone can have enough room even though the guns were still back there with us. We made sure we filled up the gas tank and left.

As we sat in the car everybody that was in the back ( Me, August, Angel , Ray , and Deja and Santo ) we all ate and cuddled up with each other. Keke was in the passenger seat while Prod was driving  I sat in between August legs while he rapped his arms around my waste and I got on instagram. Deja and santo were sitting up against the locked door Santo was in between Deja legs while she played with his curls and he played with her black leggings she had on. And Angel and ray we laying down while Angel put her head in Ray's chest and he wrapped his arms around her to make her feel safe. I looked at them and smiled at the fact they were the cutest couple.

'' Where we going now '' I asked prod since he was driving

'' Houston. That's the only safe place we have for now. '' He said shrugging his shoulders

'' But what if we don't have enough money '' I asked looking at him.. Well looking towards him

'' Trust me we do,and we getting a different truck. I prefer a RV '' Then he looked at me through the rearview mirror and smirked. I was so confused. I turned my head  August who looked at me and smirked and motioned '' shh '' to me and pushed me back on his chest to lay and go to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

OK I'M  JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS AS A CLIFT HANGER BECAUSE I HAVE TO PACK, AND GET READY TO GO TO MY UNCLES HOUSE. I'll take my laptop over there so I can keep updating but it's going to take a while because I asked to come over there to study my Algebra 1 ..

And I'm so happy I reached 1k+ reads on here. Still not getting a lot of votes and comments and stuff but I guess it's worth idk.

But Follow me on instagram @0g_krazi if you want to ask me questions or what ever. The part that's '' 0 '' is the number Zero . and My twitter is also @0g_krazi