Chapter4 '' Shoot or Die , Risk or Run ''

Emani POV...

I woke up tied in a chair with a scarf in my mouth. I looked over to my left to see Deja still knocked out. I tried wiggling the chair trying to untie my chair but it was no luck but I manage to spit the scarf out of my of my mouth and calling Deja name until she woke up. She began to panic and scream low I told her to calm down and she finally did. We looked around it was now dark and the room we were in was huge with cement floor and cement walls there was a table in front of us with knife on it. I began planning in my head what I could do then I looked at Deja whom scarf was now out of her mouth.

'' Deja I'm going to try to get the knife and cut my self loose. When I cut myself a loose I'm going to cut you and we're going to make a run for it it either '' RUN or RISK '' I scooted my self all the way to the other side of the room which seemed forever. I turned my chair around grabbing the knife and trying to cut my wrist loose. Just as I was almost done cutting someone came up behind me..

'' Uh Uh Uhhh ! Noo No No. What are you doing '' The man said. He was BIG as'f around 6'5 6'6 and weighed around 213 lbs. Then Another man came in that was about 6'0 around 150lbs .

'' Let us go.. What ever you have going on with the boy's don't have not a got damn_ thing to do with us. '' I said Looking at him mad as lord knows what.

'' Ahhahaha '' The big man said walking in front of me '' Oh I see you're one of August's lil feisty hoes_ ''

'' I Aint no hoe_ you big fat faced ass_ bitch_ I said '' I soon felt a sting on the left side on my face and a taste of blood.

'' Don't hit her '' Deja Said I looked at her and she nodded her head at me enough for me to notice and not the men.

'' And If he do '' The Smaller man said

'' Then What .. I see you a lil smart mouth hoe_ too I don't like disrespectful bitches_ '' Big dude said

'' Chuck she ain't gone do shit_ '' The skinner boy said. Now I know The big dude name is Chuck

'' I Don't appreciate you calling me a bitch_ and a hoe_ '' Deja said balling up her fist. I was sitting there with my face still in pain but moving my wrist back and forth together trying to tear the rest of the rope around my wrist. Chuck and ole' boy walked by Deja ad my heart paste grew faster. '' PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TOUCH HER '' was all I said in my head . Just as Chuck raise his hand up to hit Deja the rope broke and a snuck the knife and untied my ankles. As Soon as I got up it was too late Chuck and the other dude had already hit her now with her having a big red hand mark across her face and he lip gushing blood. Tears grew in my eye's and I ran to Chuck stabbing him and kickied the other dude whom name was Pit in the nuts. I seen his name tag and looked at his face which had a scar under his eye

I hurried up and untied Deja before they got back up and took off running . I heard them screaming of pain and Chuck yelling other people's name.. WAIT IT WAS MORE PEOPLE !

August POV....

We were now in the warehouse with the boys we heard screaming but it wasn't just screaming it was the sounds of Men Grunts moans and screaming. I heard Foot coming and looked at the shadows in the hall ways since it was pitch black and had only 1 or 2 lights coming from other rooms it was Deja and Mani.

'' It's The Girls I whispered to Santo.'' Soon as they were close we stepped out and grabbed them covering they mouths while Ray Prod and Prince got in front of us point there gun making sure no one else was coming.

'' Ahhhh! Mmmmmmm '' They were both yelling and Screaming trying to get out of our grips.

'' Let me go bitch !! '' Deja said head butting Santo in the nose which caught my attention and made me loose focus on Mani for a second and she caught me in my mouth . I was getting frustrated because they were making too much noise and causing a scene.