Rain Down Girl

Emani's POV...

I woke up this morning feeling someone climb on top of me and started kissing my cheeks and neck. I opened my eyes to see a smiling August holding a box of Lucky Charms cereal box and a note on it that said '' I love you so much baby please forgive me I never meant to yell at you and push you out of my way. Please forgive me .. P.S You're My Lucky Charm. '' I smiled at it. Ughh he makes me so angry but I can never stay mad at him for long.. well sometimes.

'' Aweee '' I said rolling over now he was in between my legs '' I forgive you but pull that stunt on me again I'll beat your ass

'' Ok and I'll let you '' he said kissing me down my neck .

'' Mmmm '' I said pushing him off of me

'' What '' he said raising up

'' I have morning crust '' I said walking in the restroom brushing my teeth washing my face and coming in the room to see no August . I walked to the window to see what the weather was like which was stormy so of course today was going to be a boring day I guess.

As I turn around I run into a smiling August with out a shirt on and in his black and grey sweats sagging and his boxers showing some revealing his V Line

'' Woahh I-I umm Y-yea I'll be r-right back '' I said trying to walk past him but get pulled back in his strong arms making me feel safe.

'' No babe you are much better by me '' August said laying me down on the bed right next to him.

'' Well I guess we're going to spend out morning cuddling. '' I said tracing his tattoos with me finger while he played in my hair. I put one of my legs in between his and the other bent on top of his middle area.

'' Yes we are I owe you a HUGE apology '' August said looking at me '' you are my Queen and I promise I will NEVER hurt you again I love you baby girl '' he said looking me in my eyes which looked like Rihanna's .

'' I love you too baby '' I loved when he called me baby girl and makes my heart do back flips

'' What time is it? '' I asked

'' 7:37am ''

'' You woke me up this early just to do this ? ''  I said looking at August

'' Yea '' He said smiling  . I just resteded my head on his chest listeing to his heart beat while I closed my eyes

'' Baby Want you let me know '' he sang '' You say fuck me like you love me and hot as it feels and I say loveky Sign say caution slippery wet wet say you want it all so that what you gone get turn up bed room bur up rain down till you make the whole bed room flood up Ohh Ohh Ohh ! '' he sang more until we both fall asleep.

**************

I woke up to see a sleeping August. He looked so peaceful laying there with his arms wrapped around me.I got my phone still cuddled up under him going down my instagram feed seeing Deja post a picture 5 mins ago with her and Roc cuddling in bed with his black and gold Versace shirt on . I got my phone putting it on camera then putting my head on his chest closing my eyes then taking the picture. I go to photogrid putting the picture in the center of the white background and putting the effects in a faded type of black and white effect ( like prince and ray nem be deisgning they piks on ig ) . I uploaded to instagram captioning it to '' Best night ever ( Don't Think Negative '' then I tagged his name putting morning babe.

I got out the bed to take a shower after getting out I walked in his room putting on my  black spanks and putting on a big shirt with my big black and white mickey mouse shirt on then putting on my knee - high black socks that had white stripes at the top. I jumped in the bed getting on top of August kissing on his neck and feeling on his abs soon I felt hands wrap around my ass_