Sing for me!

August POV...

 '' Word got around that a nigga got shot, Herd a nigga drew down and he bucked so his ass_ got popped we was on my block trynna move these rock, Trynna stack this cash on tha low gatta duck these cops we wer.... '' I awake to my alarm .... The sun was shining through my window and birds were cherping loud. I got up and did my usual morning hygien and ate mixed fruit and yogurt which is my favorite. I put on my army printed pants cargos , my red shirt and my red black and white jordan 11s a thin gold chain and gold and white Iphone 5. I grabbed my keys to my red lamborghini . 

When I arived to school my nigga Chresanto was outside talking to his girl deja and Emani nem was with them .. I got out the car kissed Emani and greeted everybody else. 

'' So what are you doing later on babe '' Emani said as she sat in August lap 

'' I Don't know i guess work if my boss call me in '' I said sighing putting my head on her boobs. It's sad how i still didnt tell her I was a drug dealer and in a gang. I'll tell her one day... BUT WHEN ITS THE RIGHT TIME. 

'' Oh that suck . Cause i was wondering if The girls and Chresanto nem could come and chill at your house. '' she said rubbing my head going down her I phone whom twin mine and on instagram. 

'' That would be so much better and yeaa i hate beeing alone in that big ass house '' I said sitting her head up and taking her phone to take a picture and put it on instagram . As soon as i put it on there people started liking it and commenting on it. she had 259k followers and i had 284k followers. 

'' Maby I could move in . '' Emani said as she kissed the side of my head still rubbing on my hair and sitting on my lap

'' That would be just perfect but I mostly be at work '' I said sitting up and looking at her

'' Thats fine maby I can invite the girls over so I won't be alone'' I replied getting off is lap and getting my drink off the top of his car. 

'' IIght thats a bet you can start moving in today '' I said sitting up and turning all the way around where it looks like i was about to get out the car. 

'' But it's going to be late when we get outta school '' she said walking over by Deja getting her bag.

'' Thats why we gone ditch '' I say getting out the car

'' Shiddd you talm bout ditchin nigga_ im with yhuuu '' Chresanto said leaning over deja

I smiled and looked at babe '' See Santo's up for it '' 

'' Now baby you know how I am about ditching school '' she said shifting her weight over on one leg and tilting her head to the side

Yes. Emani is a all A stupid. She's never ditch school before . Ditching one time wouldn't hurt? Would it? 

'' Com'on just this one time '' I said walking over to her kissing her

'' Heyy Heyyy Heyyy ! Not by me damn_ you gatta keep it PG '' Deja said and we all laughed

'' Says the one who's all over they babe '' Emani said grabbing on the bottom of my shirt like she's picking on 

She laughed and got up and getting her books 

Emani's POV..

'' Ok I guess I'll ditch... '' I gave him a peck on his lips and went time my car which was a which was a white Mercedes Benz glk . '' Babe just come to my apartment and help me pack I don't have that much stuff anywayYes I lived in a apartment but it was like a big town house. It had nice furniture and was set up beautiful .It was a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath full kitchen a dinning area and a big living room .