two.

Year: 2016. (18 years old)

'I just got a flashback.' Nick says.

Malia's mom moans while she makes her toast.

'What is it, dad?'

'When you were little, you had this imaginary friend. Do you remember that?'

'Sort of.'

'You were, I believe around five our six years old.'

Malia pours herself a cup of tea.

'What was her name?'

'Thena.'

'Thena?' Malia laughs.'That's a horrible name.'

'We heard you talking to her quietly all the time. Do you remember, Robin?'

Malia's mom made an annoyed sound.

'But okay, you always said she wore a red cardigan. That's why I had to think of her,' he says while he points at Malia's red cardigan.'But that cardigan of your friend was just..'

'You mean Thena,' Malia corrected him.

'Yeah, Thena. Excuse me,' he laughed.'But you always said the buttons on Thena's cardigan were blue teddy bears.'

'That's so wrong. God, dad, don't tell this to Alex. She's always the one who doesn't understand fashion, not me.'

'A friend of your grandma's knitted one for you back then,' Robin says while she's joining them at the dinner table.'But your father's mother did anything for your little imaginations.'

Malia notices her mother's look disturbs the memory of her dad.

'Robin?' mutters he.

'What's wrong, Nick?' she answers, looking straight at him.

'See you guys later.' Malia says. She doesn't want to be remembered by the fact her mom hated her father's mother. And nowadays Malia wonders if the same reason causes she can't accept her daughter.