seven.

'Okay, I need some clues Calum. Otherwise we can't even go look for her, let alone find her.'

He grabs his phone. It takes a while before she realizes what he's doing. He already collected everything he could find.

'Look at these pictures. I broke into my aunt's computer when we went there to clean. She wanted to go to England this summer, look at her history.'

She did want to go to England. Her history was all full of special places in London or where to find the best hotels or restaurants.

'That doesn't mean she's there, Calum. If she went on a holiday trip she would've told you.'

'Yeah, duh. I get that. Look at the next picture,' Calum swipes the screen which causes another picture showing up.'The day before she went missing she looked for something in Australia. It was this weird website that was blocked or something. I tried to hack it but it didn't work. But I could find out the location of the server.'

'You're a computer nerd?' Malia laughs.'God, who would've figured? Well detective, where is it?'

'Brisbane.'

'Are you joking me?' She shakes her head.'No way we're going there Calum. That's like a 10 hour drive from here.'

Calum looked at her with the most adorable sad face he could make.'Oh come on, I want to know where she is Malia. She's like a second mom to me. I need to find out if she's okay. I'm worried. It's nothing for her to just leave and don't say anything.'

She looks the other way and starts to look at all the cars rushing by, like that's gonna help her make a decision.

'Okay, fine. I'll do it,' she says after a few minutes of staring and thinking.

'Really?'

'Yes, on one condition. You drive.'

'Okay, I will. I promise.'

'And pay for the gas.'

'Sure, no problem.'

'And food.'

'Anything else miss?' He asks, his eyebrows raised. He has a smile on his face.

'Nah, that's all,' she laughs.

'You're a fucking hero, Malia. You are.'