Eight: all the emotions

Laura's pov
The first couple of concerts for this tour have been amazing and I love meeting all the fans! Me and Ross are still dating and everything but I haven't said a word about my dad or anything that happened since he passed away Stormie and mark (Ross's parents) have made arrangements for me to officially move it with them when we get home from tour but other then I've just been bottling everything up I can't stress anyone out while we are on tour.
"Laur!" "Yeah Ratliff!" "I need you now!" I sat up, I had been laying with my head in Ross's lap for like an hour we where on our way to the next concert place and still had a long dive. I looked at Ross before standing up and heading to the back of the bus where only Ratliff was "what's wrong Ratliff?" "Ok so my crush on Rydel is huge and ohmygoshimfreakingoutiwanttoaskheroutbutalltheboyswillgetmadatmewhatdoido?!" He spat it out so quickly but I understood everything "ok calm down! Clearly your feelings aren't going to change and sometimes you have to do what makes you happy and that means sometimes taking the risk of a change you just have to ask yourself one question is a possible change worth what Rydel means to you? Because by the looks of things she is" Ratliff looked up "thanks Laur" he smiled and I walked back to where Ross was but this time Riker,Rocky,Ross and Rydel where panicking "what are we going to do we have to preform!!" Riker looked so worried "what happened!?" I walked in before hugging Ross who was looking just as upset "Rydel was eating and she choked she sprained her throat and she can't sing for three days!" Rocky said "so just don't have her sing just let her play keyboard" "most of the songs have parts that need a girl singing them! She has to sing!" "She can barely speak dude she can't sing!" Ross looked at Riker "we need a girl for the songs!" "Riker she can't sing!" Ross spat back "we need a girl!" "Maybe we already have one" Ross and Riker both looked at me "Laura will you please preform with us!" They both said at the same time "are you crazy!?! I can't sing in front of people!!" "You sing in front of me all the time" "yeah Ross your my boyfriend that's different" "please just rehearse with us once we can even warm up together by singing our song to get you more prepared" "fine! But you guys owe me one" "thank you so much babe" Ross through his arms around me "you'll do great" he whispered in my ear "thanks can we talk?" "Yeah of course" we walked to the back of the bus "Ross I'm just scared your...kinda..the only person that has ever heard me sing before" I looked down "Laur! Your amazing we can run through 'out' song real quick to get you more comfortable" he smiled and gently planted a kiss on her lips before we left to grab his guitar he came back shortly after "ok you can do this are you ready?" "Yeah"

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Whoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
Beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you

Ooh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah